1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

problem with my penis?

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by FeelTheThunder, Mar 8, 2019.

1. FeelTheThunder

FeelTheThunder Fapstronaut

hi guys i have penile torsion. means my penis is rotated to the left for like 30 degrees etc and also my penis goes to the left side in underwear etc. any suggestions? im 15

2. Infinite spirit

Infinite spirit Fapstronaut

I think it's genetic. My penis is curved to down .It sucks .But I don't think there's much to do for that. Maybe consider doing a surgery but it's risky.
    Also..stick with nofap since you are still young.

3. Kinda wrong here. Due to that curvature it is very much believed (proven by some too)that it stimulates the G-spot extremely well in certain positions,and that's what every man wants ! To make the woman "happy" before he finishes.
    :)

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. fightclubfreak7

fightclubfreak7 Fapstronaut

Yeah don't worry about it man. Mine is curved to the side and curved up significantly, more pronounced the more errect it is. There are certain positions that work out that well, but for the most part it has never been a problem with sex. In fact it like the guy above said it can actually be a benefit.

5. MrUndo

MrUndo Fapstronaut

It’s fine. My past sexual partners have had the same thing. It’s not an issue

Judas Johnson likes this.
  6. When i was born mine was bent down words, like a L shape, had to get surgery to get it straight.

7. LIF€ ₩ORRIOR

LIF€ ₩ORRIOR Fapstronaut

I dont have this problem yet if I did I would see a urologist or ur family doctor.

8. itsallme

itsallme Fapstronaut

bro..i m 18 and i have the problem too..and i dont think i have had it since childhood..i ve read that its due to hard masturbation..its when u dont masturbate by holding ur dick properly.The result is that the penis gets torn at some parts inside it.When new tissue comes to fill that fissure,the dick bends in the opposite direction.i think i got mine bend down from using fleshlights in a hard way. I havent found any solution except surgery. i ve read that keggels helps and also nofap helps in recovery.but u can also make sex awesome with your bend
    All of this is from my experiance and i cant guarantee it to be true..If u are unsure seeing a urologist is better.

9. FeelTheThunder

I broke my 100+ day streak due to curiousity and I'm a regular fapper i guess (lol rip my 100 day progress), I fap after i accomplish some work in studies (which is motivating me to study lol), I'll set atleast 200+ days ( can't promise but yeah i will) streak this time after exams

10. FeelTheThunder

Na bro i've never done hard masturbation, i got recently addicted ( i got addicted for 3 months, then 100+ days nofap now back to addiction due to exam stress)

itsallme likes this.
  11. FeelTheThunder

Nice, I'm sure all this doubts stuff is due to my regular fapping which is making me depressed and less willingly to do stuff, I was so confident in my 100 day nofap streak time. :(

12. The Wrestler

The Wrestler Fapstronaut

Hey congratulations on the normal penis!
    Guy tend to hang to one side or the other and generally have some kind of bend. Rare indeed is the penis that hangs perfectly straight. (If you've ever had pants tailored to you, the tailor'll've asked "to the left or to the right?" and trimmed the pants accordingly).
    If it's rotated, well, penile torsion is congenital (meaning, from birth) and is completely normal for 1 in 80 men.

13. FeelTheThunder

Np man, I actually realized its kinda true that its from birth (to me atleast) but since i gave up my 100+ days streak and stuff i was depressed and felt no hope or energy in me and had to post such stuff. Anyway exams are over, hoping to get rid of the addiction.