1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

4 weeks challenge (join me)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by freeit, Mar 5, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Ovekillz

Ovekillz Fapstronaut

Imma join u guys too ... we got this it’s easy points we just need to be here for each other

2. Ovekillz

Ovekillz Fapstronaut

It’s ok 9 days is pretty good let’s push it to 15 now

3. Ovekillz

Ovekillz Fapstronaut

Brah u got this let’s push to 15-30 days ..let’s do this it’s easy

4. iCanChangeFin

iCanChangeFin Fapstronaut

Yeah i got this, now i learned what woke up my urges too strong so i can avoid it. So this is try 2,day 1 and i am even more motivated now

5. never_afk_st

never_afk_st Fapstronaut

Thats the spirit dude...Good thing you are not going into binge...I am sure you come back stronger than ever

6. iCanChangeFin

I will, more focused than ever

never_afk_st likes this.
  7. freeit

freeit Fapstronaut

Day 8
    Almost relapsed. Trying to stay sober. Kinda not liking PMO now.

8. iCanChangeFin

You're doing great man

9. never_afk_st

never_afk_st Fapstronaut

Day 6:
    it was very refreshing today... I went out with my parents for dinner without staying up and doing PMO. Its what i would have done some weeks ago...
    P is not a problem anymore... Instagram is and i am trying to avoid it as much as possible

10. Ovekillz

Ovekillz Fapstronaut

Keep updating us everyday we on this journey together

11. Harrynak

Harrynak Fapstronaut

yes after your response i wont even bother coming on here anymore

i was here to help

succes with your PMO habits man

12. Mead123

Mead123 Fapstronaut

What am I doing? reached 8 days since a long time and then relapsed :-(
    day 0

13. Black jack

Black jack Fapstronaut

Today i watch p starting over again day 0 this time i will write daily about my days how they are goingSo that i can manage myself

14. hanserio

hanserio Fapstronaut

hey, im joing you from this date. have hade most of the same masturbation problem as you describe from cild.

15. Billy Gao

Billy Gao Fapstronaut

I'm in. It has been a long time since I really tried to reboot. And masturbating for nine years has changed me a lot, it's time to quit!

Mettella likes this.
  16. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

Oopsie, haven't come here yesterday, but yesterday was shit tbh. A shitty day with nothing to report. Was unproductive(just like today, but at least today I was unproductive because I spent an hour or two working on my assignment. Yes, that is a productive thing to do. Unfortunately, my expectations were way higher) during both days. Urges manifested, but I diverted them to crave romance instead. Maybe I'm not fixing things, but I feel fucking lonely. Speaking of urges.......

Holy fucking shit, almost fucking relapsed. Got exposed to a really potent trigger.
    Pictures of nude women I can handle, but holy fucking shit was this close. I got exposed to a depiction of a nude, gagged woman, which is my fucking fetish. Not even P of best girl is as potent as this particular trigger.
    Almost just took my phone, visit my favourite P site, and completed the PMO cycle. Even stared at the trigger, which was a fucking mistake. Looks like I wasn't as strong as I hoped I am. Gotta go to sleep soon, before the trigger gets me, long after it's gone.

17. Mettella

Mettella Fapstronaut

It is getting tougher starting from yesterday. But I am to stubborn to give this up.
    Having urges to "at least" look at some softcore stuff every now and then.
    I will not be getting trapped by my body like this.
    Mind over body.

18. Black jack

Black jack Fapstronaut

Day 1 of my new challenge is going to be completed soon as i will be going to sleep in some time after studying today some scenes of p was running on my mind but it didnt affect me that much bcoz im use to it but want to change it marching towards day 90 1 st mission just going to over second going to start

Mettella likes this.