1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[21-CHALLENGE] THE TWENTY ONE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Sep 9, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Elcamino

Elcamino Fapstronaut

day 14..there is a consequence to every action. what do you want your consequences to be?

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Titanium7

Titanium7 New Fapstronaut

Day 15,i am really feeling scared for this week... I am getting aroused a lot since yesterday

3. NewWorld110

NewWorld110 Fapstronaut

4. Majik

Majik Fapstronaut

Amazing! Great work! :)

Froger, Deleted Account and AxBlaim like this.
  5. Majik

Majik Fapstronaut

Nearly at the end of day 2, and feeling good about life :)

I am also appreciating that my last relapse was a single relapse, rather than multiple like the time before. Stayed strong in the immediate aftermath and got back on the horse.

Froger, Deleted Account and Davidmm11 like this.
  6. Davidmm11

Davidmm11 Fapstronaut

Day 9/21 now!
    12 more days to go! I have been stuck in this challenge for 1 month. No more relapse this time. I'm finishing it. I'm now trying to exercise daily and avoid staying late at night. It reduces the urges. Stay strong guys.

7. iesnare

iesnare Fapstronaut

Day 4/21

Feeling more and more comfortable with sexual tension, rather than trying to release it with PMO.

Froger, Deleted Account and Majik like this.
  8. Paul69

Paul69 Fapstronaut

Day 8. Too busy to get into trouble today

Deleted Account and Majik like this.
  9. i want to stopplzz

i want to stopplzz Fapstronaut

Relapsed after 12 days... FU&@$ day0

10. Day 4 of 21. Had slight urges. Nothing big to fear. Gonna keep moving.

Davidmm11, Froger and Majik like this.
  11. If relapsed. Don't be hard on yourself,might lead to bing
    ing .Move on but remember what led to that relapse and never ever repeat again.

12. Be careful. Don't consider them as sexual tension, instead think that as a positive energy build up due to good deeds u have done i.e nofap. Try to use them on self developing activities.

Froger likes this.
  13. Majik

Majik Fapstronaut

Spoke too soon :( Found myself with time on my hands. Instead of doing something constructive to make my life better, I chose something that probably makes it worse.
    Getting a bit sick and tired of coming on here to admit my failures. Time to change. A lot of things!

14. YooHoo

YooHoo Fapstronaut

15. lastime 1997

lastime 1997 Fapstronaut

It is my first time trying website like this , i hope i can do well and be strong by being in this positive motivated society
    lets be strong and start
    from now

Kizito.D, YooHoo and Deleted Account like this.
  16. ssj4goku1992

ssj4goku1992 Fapstronaut

Today i start day 1/21! It will be completed tomorrow night at the same hour and I ll go on 2.

Studies show that after 3 weeks habits break. My personal experience after 7 years in this is exactly the same. After 3 weeks you get into a different period of your reboot and your reasons for relapsing are different than the ones in the first 3 weeks.

Let s complete 3 weeks then simply disciplining ourselves enough so we don t hang around near triggers and have a nice fulfilling life! Let s do it!

Kizito.D and Froger like this.
  17. I Will Survive

I Will Survive Fapstronaut

-- I'm coming from the 14 days challenge, but posted on day 15 there, so I'll start at day 1.
    -- Day 1.

Kizito.D and Deleted Account like this.
  18. grit_spitfire

grit_spitfire Fapstronaut

Day 1 for this challenge. Looking forward to this. I love the support on here. I'm going to do my best to post each day. Stay strong guys.

Kizito.D and Davidmm11 like this.
  19. Then a part in you still thinks
    PMO
    is good. Anyway we should fight on no matter what. Be careful this time and don't binge. We can do this. Remember one day at a time. Plan in advance for triggers.

Davidmm11 and Majik like this.