1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

500 days no PMO soon!.

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Deleted Account, Mar 10, 2019.

1. Glad you are taking action and want to succeed in defeating this addiction, There a few things I would do which is know what triggers you and avoid those places (social media, social sites like YouTube etc) you can still go on if u like but limit it like only for music or direct links to safe videos and not scrolling through the feeds (very dangerous) the more u avoid triggers the less frustrating your recovery will be. Be honest with yourself and write down what you see in yourself that you need to improve yourself on. Overall search up how others did nofap and learn from others experiences.

2. Ovekillz

Ovekillz Fapstronaut

Congrats ur an inspiration for every1 here ...Has your PIED been cured ...do u experience morning wood ?? No ED??.. wishing u all the best

3. I have it every morning and nope no ed, but I do know others who have experienced ed and recovered from it after being on nofap

Venkat19 likes this.
  4. Thanks man really means a lot :)

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. Ovekillz

Ovekillz Fapstronaut

Thanks buddy ...did u ever experience pied and flatline Nd hw long did it take to go away ?

6. BruceD

BruceD Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

This is terrific to read. Inspiring as I have failed over and over with many mini streaks (4-8 Days, longest 6 weeks). I will not quit!

YoungBaller23 likes this.
  7. I never experienced pied before but I have seen people who had it and recovered after 200 days hardmode but recovery is different for everyone

Venkat19 likes this.
  8. Ovekillz

Ovekillz Fapstronaut

Any tips for us newbies ?? How to keep at it consistently.. thank you

9. Know your triggers and what causes you to second guess nofap be aware of your thoughts and urges and know that they can’t make you go and relaspe just learn that there are all feelings it’s just about reacting to them without pmo

Gmork likes this.
  10. LifeWillChange

LifeWillChange Fapstronaut

These kind of posts are the ones that keep me facing this challenge. I haven't gotten far at all on these three months, but I'll keep trying. Thanks for sharing!!!

PeterBE, YoungBaller23 and Gmork like this.
  11. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

awesome post, man! Godspeed!

12. Ovekillz

Ovekillz Fapstronaut

Thanks buddy ...appreciate the advice Nd assistance

13. alextena

alextena Fapstronaut

Thank you mate

14. Pagaru

Pagaru Fapstronaut

Very nicely done! Incredibly impressive.

A bit of a shock to see that it can take 200 days to recover from ED, I thought 90 days would be enough and even that feels like an eternity. But I guess that just makes it even more important that I don't relapse. Can't start from the beginning if I have to get to 200.

Very nicely done

PeterBE likes this.
  15. Not saying his ED recovered at 200 but around 100 days is when he started seeing progress and the recovery of ed, It all depends on how bad your ed is but it’s something that can be fixed with Time

16. Pagaru

Pagaru Fapstronaut

Thanks for the reply, guess I'll just keep at it!:)

17. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

thanks for the post fella ,nice inspiring read! congrats on over 490 days ! keep it going!

18. Jerry120

Jerry120 Fapstronaut

Good stuff man! Thanks for sharing your story. Hope to join you at your achievement level in good time.

PeterBE and YoungBaller23 like this.
  19. Awesome. Many congrats.

20. Anil kapur

Anil kapur Fapstronaut

You are inspirational. Everyone hates that PMO lifestyle. I hope one day i would also be writing a post like this and other new fapstronaut would think of me as some role model. But @YoungBaller23 you should celebrate it immensely since you are rebooted. Brother i want you to write about the physical benefits of NoFap. What changes have you seen in your body and what we can see while nofap aldo your emotional ststes also.
    Any help would be appreciated.

PeterBE likes this.