1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hoping to win this challenge. So hard but I CAN , I CAN'T leave the deamon to control me

2. Captain Anurag

Captain Anurag Fapstronaut

Day 24

3. I just watched a movie named "The Good Neighbor". What a emotional movie! Before I met my girlfriend I'm just a idle man without any ambitions in my career even life. The idealistic dream always fills up my mind but has no actions. She change every things about my life. She motivated me to actually chase my dream with actions. I love her much.

4. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

thank you all for the words of encouregement, my brothers. it meant a lot to me.

i thought on leaving the counter but then again i felt disconnected from all of you that are posting based on days. and if i felt disconnected, i can´t motivate my brothers properly, which in turn will crumble my own motivation. so i reativate the counter.

let´s go again my friends. all together. we will win this

5. Marin333!

Marin333! Fapstronaut

Right on,
    Anything is possible if you put your mind to it.

6. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

Day 3/90 over.. it already next day ie midnight. Came from movie late night show. So day 4/90 already started .but got to sleep now. Today good day. Had fun. No pmo thoughts except a moment while watching a movie... The lady lead has turned me on and got dirty thoughts but I diverted those. Anyway day done . Cheers guys .

7. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

8. AlternativeFalcon01

AlternativeFalcon01 Fapstronaut

20/90
    I had a pretty boring day. I learned physics and mathematics a lot, and I was up to make music or something, but for a period I won't have time to do what I would like. In plus I'm sick, got some flu.

9. Day 1/90
    I made a mistake of throwing away my progress. Not gonna happen again promise minor faliures are part of life.

10. N8erZ

N8erZ Fapstronaut

Day 4/90. Feeling some pretty strong temptations lately. Hoping these diminish soon, and that I can get my energy back too.

11. Meep

Meep Fapstronaut

Hey me too i am also learning a language which is french what r you learning?

12. Meep

Meep Fapstronaut

Anyways well day 28 yes lol uh I tried to talk to this girl at my school and uh she said she didnt know me n like she didnt feel like talkin to me i mean im not that social but i felt good that after months of contemplating i finally did it so idk if it was rejection i think it is but im still happy

13. Christian Fox

Christian Fox Fapstronaut

14. Day 49/90
    Feeling good except my wife just left for 9 days and here I am alone in the hotel room tonight with my cell and free wifi. I must stay strong and not loose this wonderful streak which is my second highest in 5 years.

15. Redwood76

Redwood76 Fapstronaut

16. DAY 6. Yesterday night I had a
    wet dream
    . As they say, It was pretty scary :(. Woke up like I was relapsed. Had urges. But I haven't made a mess( just a dream i guess not the wet one).These things are highly realistic. Hoping to complete this day. Any tips to avoid this weird dreams?

RiseToGreatness, Meep and Cody Dinh like this.
  17. renaissancemerveilleuse

renaissancemerveilleuse Fapstronaut

18. renaissancemerveilleuse

renaissancemerveilleuse Fapstronaut

You’re the man, bro !

RiseToGreatness and Cody Dinh like this.