1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My abs are coming in!

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Mar 15, 2019.

1. So i have wanted ab for a long time, but i never seemed to have any, but now i am getting them!, they are not super defined but they are becoming noticeable finally.
    how to get abs
    1. diet, its so true what they say about abs, 80% is what you eat, 20% is exercise, i never started seeing abs until i changed my diet recently, like 3 months ago. I have always been super skinny but never seen abs, because i still had a fat lair, but now it is gone and my abs are showing!.
    2. exercise, i know it can be discouraging not seeing them right away, but like with any muscle it takes time and effort, i dont go super hard in the gym but i still always do abs. I started about week ago and i have good progress so far, you just have to do it every day, io take sunday off.

2. hichl

hichl Fapstronaut

well done. but where is the relation with Nofap?

boichy and BravelyKegger like this.
  3. This a goal of mine too! I had a fair bit of muscle when I was 19, but no abs. What's your workout routine like?

4. In a way, my energy and motivation came back so that gave me the energy and desire to do it, so yes nofap has helped a lot.

Asgardian36 likes this.
  5. for abs a do 30 cruches/ 30 leg lifts, i do 10 of each and switch, i keep going until i hit 60, i also do some decline ab stuff with a weight ball. And just lots of crunches, the trick is to tighten your stomach when you come up and breathe out at the same time.

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. bruhne

bruhne Fapstronaut

Heck yeah! Great work, and congratulations.