1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

(let,fun)4 urarmed human vs african lion

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by M123, Feb 27, 2015.

1. M123

M123 Fapstronaut

ok ok me make match up them

4 average man
    6 feet tall
    175 lbs
    vs
    large male african lion
    550 lbs
    11 feet long

you think who will win and why?
    king of afican cat or 4 great ape
    (if you what RPG you can ok this thread make for fun)

2. NamelessJohn

NamelessJohn Fapstronaut

The lion. 4 average humans wouldn't stand a chance unless they had something to use against the lion.

3. M123

M123 Fapstronaut

NamelessJohn thank you feed back me think that 80/20 to lion human punch can,t make lion fatal damage
    but lion pawswip and bite can what are other people think

4. rabbitz23

rabbitz23 Fapstronaut

A human doesn't stand a chance against a lion without a weapon or attempting to use a weapon against the lion.

Like imagine the encounter: Lion looks at john, john stands strong ready to engage in combat. The lion lunges at him and John jumps aside and dodges the attacks and kicks the lion in the back of its ass, the lion notices and turns and lunges again nabbing his claws into john's shoulders and biting down on his neck and then twists his head left and right to kill john.

John is powerless, even if he tries to punch/kick the lion his attacks are so weak they can not do anything to the lion and he's dead.

Buuuuuuttt.

If you put some one like the Great khali (wrestler) at his physical peak (Around 2006) before he got out of shape, in a metal suit with a sword, combat knife, a cutter knife, and a pick he can beat the lion easily since the lion can not claw/bite his khali and can't cause him any wounds/harm.

Khali could of probably fought a Gorilla/silver back at his peak..[NSFW]There was a story on the BBC like 10 years ago about midgets vs a lion and some 42 dead or something.. And the lion didnt even die i think?[/NSFW] Nvm that story is fake according to wikipedia

5. himmelstoss

himmelstoss Fapstronaut

In order to become a Masai warrior, a tribesman has to kill a lion with his bare hands. He shoves his hand in the lion's mouth, rips out the tongue, and the lion chokes on his own blood.

6. M123

M123 Fapstronaut

Me don,t think human hand can survival forum lion bite force masai use spear to fight lion

7. MyNameIsX

MyNameIsX Fapstronaut

8. OurLiP

OurLiP Fapstronaut

^ Goes to show just how far confidence can go in getting what you want.

9. FutureGuitarGod

FutureGuitarGod Banned by User Request

Is M123 a troll?

A lion would easily take out four unarmed humans, but humans can build traps.