1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[7-CHALLENGE] THE SEVEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 28, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. DAY 6. Yesterday night I had a
    wet dream
    . As they say, It was pretty scary :(. Woke up like I was relapsed. Had urges. But I haven't made a mess( just a dream i guess not the wet one).These things are highly realistic. Hoping to complete this day and this challenge by tomorrow.

2. alfianlight

alfianlight Fapstronaut

3. aadhi00

aadhi00 Fapstronaut

Day 2 successfully completed. Had a wet dream once. Didn't give in. Stay strong guys. Keep going.

4. sep09

sep09 New Fapstronaut

5. BalancedLife

BalancedLife Fapstronaut

Day 0
    I've just come straight from the 3-days challenge, and I'm now going to make it to 10! Wish me strength and resilience, 'cause luck won't cut it. I'll do the same for you.

6. Bluespace123

Bluespace123 Fapstronaut

Well I forgot to post yesterday, it was day 7/7 for me. I finally did this challenge after months of trying and failing over and over again. I finally made it a whole week with no pmo!

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. slitebg

slitebg Fapstronaut

8. HunchoJack

HunchoJack Fapstronaut

9. Step-One

Step-One Fapstronaut

Wow. I haven’t posted since day 0, but it’s been 7 days now! So I passed. Didn’t relapse once and don’t think I ever will now.

Like two days into this I was at a lady friend’s house and we were about to have sex, but I couldn’t keep a hard on.

This has happened to me before years ago and I had to reboot myself. I’m hoping I can do it again because I feel like less of a man. I know it’s because of PMO.

So guys—stop it if you want to have a normal sex life. Doing it for years and not having sex is a recipe for disaster!

FutureDoctor likes this.
  10. well I relapsed today after 55days :/ but I will never stop trying my best to kick this sh*t out of my life
    So here I am, day 0 people

11. day 1 guys. Hoping this will be my last time i'm doing this challenge. Will do this time, whatever it takes

12. TENK

TENK Fapstronaut

13. disenchantedbrony

disenchantedbrony Fapstronaut

Day 2/7. I’m feeling kinda depressed lately and PMO was a big crutch for me before. I keep relapsing after a day or two. Seems like the harder I try the more difficult it gets. I know I can do this though and that it’s for the best. I won’t stop trying to find an approach that works. I’m learning from my mistakes. And thanks to everyone in these forums I know I’m not alone in this struggle. Stay strong folks! We can beat this!

Deleted Account and aadhi00 like this.
  14. aadhi00

aadhi00 Fapstronaut