1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Cybersex, Snapchat, Sexting,Omegle.. addiction information..You should read this !

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by RecoveryOn, Feb 8, 2019.

1. I agree mate. I feel like I am slowly putting it all together. A year ago I could never imagined myself living a PMO free life but now I see it is the right way for me. It is something which has to be done properly though. You cannot expect to keep doing the same unhelpful habits and expect results.

I recommend using Jordan Petersons self authoring program too. Check out selfauthoring.com helps address issues of the past!

2. RecoveryOn

RecoveryOn Fapstronaut

Thanks a lot mate ! You've been very helpful i appreciate your info! Feel free to share more if you have some advice! Ill share mine !

Best of luck !

3. jackkallum05

jackkallum05 Fapstronaut

wow great explanation, thank you so much! I'm also stuggling with this problem. Today is a new day.

RecoveryOn likes this.
  4. I am about 80 days PMO free. I haven't useda chat site in longer maybr another 70 days on top of that. My God was I in a bad place when i was using those sites. You gotta replace the bad habits with good sustainable habits. For me running and meditation have been vital to my recovery. I hope I never go bacck to that shit

GeorgeJetson likes this.
  5. GeorgeJetson

GeorgeJetson Fapstronaut

I can relate to your struggles as I've had ups and downs with NoFap. My addiction is also geared towards cam chats with random women. It's something I stay away from but always go back to...and it is so discouraging and frustrating.

I'm a married man and want nothing more than to be 100% dedicated and loyal to my wife.

Like you, I'm an athlete and body builder. I recently decided to get a massage and ended up having an O under the towel, which I'm truly ashamed about and scared I will get in trouble. The therapist gave me a towel to clean and continued the massage.

I feel that I've hit an all time low and am back to try NoFap again. I'm glad this community is here as I find hope and inspiration from others who struggle with the same or similar issues.

Jim2015 likes this.
  6. GeorgeJetson

GeorgeJetson Fapstronaut

Glad your experiencing success and freedom for this addiction. I have also implemented exercise and meditation as a way to work through my problems. Unfortunately, I am a chronic relapser and have now hit an all time low.

I'm back to try again.

Jim2015 likes this.
  7. Hey mate welcome back. The only way is up.

GeorgeJetson likes this.
  8. GeorgeJetson

GeorgeJetson Fapstronaut

Thanks, one can only hope. Glad you are doing so well my friend.

9. Man it has been a long process. Daily meditation and exercise and a lot of mindfulness. Not a day passes where I don't think about chat sites etc....check this documentary out...

Really spoke to me

GeorgeJetson likes this.
  10. GeorgeJetson

GeorgeJetson Fapstronaut

Thanks for the link brother. I will certainly check it out.

11. RecoveryOn

RecoveryOn Fapstronaut

This will help brothers !

GeorgeJetson likes this.
  12. I can relate in so many points for me it was kik... I was there too. You need to get ready. There is no last fap no last time. You need to change your strategy. Learn how you and your triggers work. Be honest with yourself. Accept your mistakes. Get ready for the fight. Don't wait till you are less afraid. If you really want to change you need inner peace and must give it all. This is not a warm up training this is a fight against a addiction that got you fixed on the ground. Use a sentence or a word that unleashes the power in you. For example "I can take it!"

RecoveryOn likes this.