1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[ PMO -FREE 2019 CHALLENGE ] - three hundred and sixty five days without PMO in 2019

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by control your life, Dec 24, 2018.

1. Ezpz

Ezpz Fapstronaut

Checking in. I have been dealing with a lot of emotional turmoil this week, it has been tough to get through the days. Im still here though and won't be going anywhere :):):p:p

2. Randox

Randox Fapstronaut

3. henry3526

henry3526 Fapstronaut

4. Beamer

Beamer Distinguished Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

My Journal
    Day 76, checking in :) Have a great pmo free Sunday ! :)

5. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

I've fallen down after 76 days. I've ruined my last chance to spend the whole year without pmo. I'm so sorry, guys. :(:(

6. Me too mate. I relapsed last night. It brings a streak of 124 days to an end. But what a journey.

7. Jonny123

Jonny123 Fapstronaut

Sorry guys for my absence over the past week or so - but have had a disastrous relapse at 70 days with the full PMO thing - it is such a waste of time but I feel the fetishes and kinks I have dragging me down - they are so attractive to me and then I realise just how much time I have wasted on these impurities! I am trying to regroup now and get my values sorted. Good luck and best wishes to those of you remaining.

8. Big fat relapse. Meh...I had a good run. It is what it is.

Good luck, everyone

9. Beamer

NoFap Defender

My Journal
    @Tiger uppercut! , @Jonny123 , @Freeman82 , @MJ Elite : sorry to read this guys, but hey, you did awesome streaks here ! Be proud of yourself for fighting this hard !
    Get back up now, start walking again on your journey and be sure your progress is not all gone, really not !
    All my best to all of you, keep fighting now !

10. Beamer

NoFap Defender

My Journal
  11. Randox

Randox Fapstronaut

Sorry to see the relapses guys, You did a great achievement and You can do it again smarter and stronger than before . Let's get back on track and kick this crap out of our life!

Day 77
    Check in

12. Checking in day 37. Don't get disappointed guys, I started no PMO in the middle of December 2018, relapsed almost on day 60 but now I am staying on course and my 365 day streak will transcend year 2019 into year 2020 - so what? Couldn't care less as it's my personal challenge. So get up and join me, soldiers, leave the dust for the addiction! :D

13. I'm sorry to hear about the relapse my friend but I know you have a great determination and you'll go out of PM soon

Beamer, control your life and Randox like this.
  14. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

Today starts day 1 for me

Beamer and control your life like this.