1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

4 weeks challenge (join me)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by freeit, Mar 5, 2019.

Tags:
  1. secret38

secret38 New Fapstronaut

2. PowerOn

PowerOn Fapstronaut

If can power through today, I will have 7 days hardmode. A first for me. It would mean everything to me to be able to complete this challenge with you all.

3. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

Had a really lewd, and bad dream today. Dreamt of myself relapsing, again and again, the guilt came in the same package as well. It's so vivid(although it made no sense once I woke up, I don't even have a TV in my bedroom, much less a sci fi TV with all sorts of functions)

EDIT: Pressed the button before I finished writing the thing. Damned mobile bs. Anyway, it's so vivid that it feels real, even though I've alrdy been awake for 10 or so hours. Also having a headache, despite the fact that I slept earlier yesterday.

hydroxide likes this.
  4. never_afk_st

never_afk_st Fapstronaut

oops almost relapsed today. Be really careful with instagram guys...Its my only potential trigger...Anyway got remembered of this forum and came here running! SO this is day 11..see you guys tomorrow

Coffee Candy and secret38 like this.
  5. A Manik

A Manik Fapstronaut

Second day completed, Yay its a great victory to me, Thanks all who is here, i get inspired by reading others posts.
    today i didnt had much urge to fap as i was fasting.
    and in my case fapping mostly happens because most of the day time i stay at home and wife goes to job, but as i was fasting today, fasting ended after wife came home, so hope this day will go like this :)

6. secret38

secret38 New Fapstronaut

Day five and its only getting harder, but i really need to get rid of this 5 years bad habit. lets do it together guys.

working_a_program likes this.
  7. Black jack

Black jack Fapstronaut

Nearly completed 5 days of my streak today i was not that much productive but not feeling urge to watch feeling good that i reached 5 days marching towards 90 days 5 th mission over 6 th mission started

secret38 likes this.
  8. 9/28. No Instagram searches done today so it's an improvement from yesterday.

9. secret38

secret38 New Fapstronaut

almost relapsed yesterday night

10. Black jack

Black jack Fapstronaut

Nearly completed 6 days of streak i was productive today but not that much what i want but happy that today i concentrate on my studies i have wet dream yesterday i think my mind is rewiring itself tougher days are coming but nothing is tough then myself marching towards day 90 6th mission complete 7 th started

11. Endwarrior90

Endwarrior90 New Fapstronaut

I'm exactly the age of yours. I started masturbating when I was just 12-13 years old, although I didnt and I don't do it on daily basis. I have controlled it for a week so far but in the middle of second week, it becomes harder for me to control the arousal and have to get the load come out.
    I'm down for it as far as somebody like me is up for it. We can communicate through WhatsApp or Line messenger. Let's join hands together and make our recovery productive.

12. working_a_program

working_a_program Fapstronaut

Glad I joined this challenge. If I get through today I am on day 7 of being free of my bottom lines of looking at anything I can make sexual in media, rubber necking, willful fantasy and euphoric recall. Things keep popping in my head to think about, but I have been able to turn away and redirect when I notice my brain has wondered to sexual stuff.

13. I_can_do_this!

I_can_do_this! New Fapstronaut

Just saw this thread. I know I am a little late to the party, but I will be joining the four week challenge. I will be doing 19Mar2019 to 16Apr2019. My girlfriend broke up with me a week ago. I want to make some life changes and focus on creating better habits that will have a positive impact on my relationships going forward in the future. Lets do this!!!

hydroxide and PowerOn like this.
  14. warrior292

warrior292 Fapstronaut

I am joining this challenge for the second time .last time i could go only for 6 days .But this time I will try my best to make it to 4 weeks .

Black jack likes this.
  15. Black jack

Black jack Fapstronaut

Wohhoo my 7 days streak will be completed this night well its not a big achievement but than also its path of recovery as i have crossed 7 days many times i know challenges will be coming in front of me my mind will force me to watch p as happened earlier but this time i will tackle it and win it finally keeping confidence in myself marching towards day 90 7 th mission over 8 th mission started

16. Mead123

Mead123 Fapstronaut

I don't know how but my week 1 is over without writing everyday.

17. bmerme5

bmerme5 Fapstronaut

I am a little late to this. But I would still like to join.

I_can_do_this! likes this.
  18. working_a_program

working_a_program Fapstronaut

Made it through another day. Fantasy popped in my head more today, but when I noticed it, I was able to redirect. Seems like its getting harder to resist or I am just getting more pent up energy. Hope things get easier.

sgtsj likes this.