The Race to 90 - To the victor goes the title

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Jefe Rojo, Dec 21, 2018.

1. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

Keep in mind that your relapse doesn't rob you of those 7 days, those 162 hours, those 10,080 minutes, those 604,800 seconds. Fix your mind on all that you have accomplished and you will find the evidence needed to regroup and march back into the heat of the battle to win victory.

2. wretched

wretched Fapstronaut

No PMO - Day 2 / 100
    So far so good. There were a few urges, but no PMO.

Deleted Account and JR-62 like this.
  3. wretched

wretched Fapstronaut

If someone can help me, my counter doesn't seem to update. It's still "0 Days" but I'm expecting it to be 1 to 2 days already by now. I had set it to start at around 3/15, 4:00AM. Thanks ahead!

4. Thank you so much for that message

5. Shows 2 days mate

wretched likes this.
  6. wretched

wretched Fapstronaut

Thank you for the heads up, @Saiyan123 ! Mine still shows "0 Days". Maybe this is just because of the browser's cache.

7. This is day 2. Last night got urges ( way strong one) the dumb brain started rationalising. However managed to escape. Let's see how it goes today. Am confident and committed that I'll get past this day.

wretched likes this.
  8. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

One day at a time

Deleted Account likes this.
  9. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

Great 24hrs! Other then being tired and moody the day was good. I asked two women on dates this week. This was a great stretch for me and I am proud of the growth I keep having. On to the next 24hrs

Deleted Account and wretched like this.
  10. Watched fight club (skipped triggers). Feeling motivated will easily get past today. And of course one day at a time is:emoji_fire:

wretched likes this.
  11. wretched

wretched Fapstronaut

No PMO - Day 3 / 90
    Kept myself with work, prayer, reading and playing a strategy game.

12. TorreDelOnion

TorreDelOnion Fapstronaut

no PMO is hard work... but it helps me doing hard work in real life, so I continue this faster than I have ever been!

13. checking out day 2. Realised after a long time that pmo abstinence is just a tool have a better life. Change of this perspective really works. This time is going to be my longest streak ever. Hope you guys had a good day .

JR-62 likes this.
  14. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

Remember this feeling of having power over the 24hrs. This is THE KEY for me. I can't to a lot of days. But I know that I have the power in me to beat the 24hrs.

15. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

These are all great things, Just make sure that you are replacing the negative habits and not average habits. Strength is in the reshaping of habits.

16. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

You know what else is hard work living with the shame and frustrations of PMO.

wretched and Deleted Account like this.
  17. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

I had a good 24hrs. Today was truly a big day and I am starting to realize how great of a day it is. Today with God's help I leveled up in my life. Today I decided to go pursue my dreams. It may not sound like much to some, but it was a big deal to me. I look forward to the next 24hrs.

18. 12 hrs into day 3. Studied for almost 6 hours now. And I'm getting my study drive back. There are only 3 places where I do MO. I don't have a problem with P. Devised a strategy for tackling these 3 places. Feeling energetic . One day at a time works like a gem.

wretched likes this.
  19. wretched

wretched Fapstronaut

No PMO - Day 4 / 90

20. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

If I could give you a high five right now I would. Because this post is filled with HOPE, ENERGY, AND STRENGTH. You are on the right track. Today is the only day you ever have to face. And it is the only day in which you need to win.