1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. First, I plan to PMO...LMAO...its a joke..never again.
    I plan to live my life free...continue the new habits, my flute, mindfulness practice, and gym...I set up a new "strategic plan" for my life that include health and financial wellness.
    Also, in terms of sex, my goal is to only have sex based on love, and that excludes P, M, one night stands, etc...just based on love and a manifestation of that love...I will O, only on those circumstances...and that is my plan my brother...

2. Starboii

Starboii Fapstronaut

Second time today that Im posting here something xD
    Anyway had a talk with my parents a few hours ago, they said I can only marry a girl who`s from our ancestry (means christian, russia or german), no other girl from other nation. But where I live there are most muslim people, so now I am asking myself: Should I take it easylier to get a gf because the chance to find the perfect girl where I live is...well not so much? Don`t understand me wrong or the opinion from my parents, but well idk what to do right now
    Well Im going to sleep because tomorrow geography exam -_-
    See y`all

3. Sam99

Sam99 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Day 51. I dont know what am I feeling, but it is not urge to P,M.

I noticed, that many of our bros relapsed recently. If you are one of them I want to give you an advice. I think you need more believe in your goal and yourself.. When I started this challange I didnt know that I am starting 90 days challange. I had told to myself: yeah, cool site with cool information, I feel that I need change, P,M is slowly destructing me.. the longest streak I had ever had was around two weeks, maybe once.. in last years maybe 3-4 days.. so I had told myself that I am going to reach 7 days without PM, when the 7 days have been done, I was really happy and I trusted myself much more so I went for (in those times) real challange - 21 days without P,M - hard to believe at the beginning but I have it done. Of course, urges, edging, bad toughst, I have everything like every other, but I trust in myself.. if I could make 7 days then 21, why the fuck I wouldnt make 90 ? Lol because it is 4 times longer ? Fuck it, it is math, I dont really like math, I dont care about number, I know that Im going to make my goal because I have won 2 times over believing in myself. Just trust bros! And take it slowly, after parts, you dont need to make 90 days in row on your first attempt. Choose attempt that you believe you can do! Thats my advice. I wish you the best.

4. Day 53/90
    Feeling good and happy to be doing the challenge. Thanks for all the support and likes of my posts. It really helps. Cheers!

5. Curly lee jones

Curly lee jones Fapstronaut

6. 1 day, sadly. But at least I'm back here again.

7. Day 4 started. Had a great sleep. Gotta keep myself busy. Last night, my brain started rationalising me for instant gratification, never responded to that and slept. That's a battle won. Have to win this war. Stay strong mates.

8. Harrylucid

Harrylucid Fapstronaut

Day 2/90 ....
    You have to fight some of the bad days to gain some of the best days of your life.

9. I-nvisible

I-nvisible Fapstronaut

10. Cody Dinh

Cody Dinh Fapstronaut

I can' believe it. Today, I'll be completing my mission, which is 30 challenges. This is my first time I've reached 30 days without PMO. I'm gonna be continuing 60 challenges then. Many thanks all of you for creating motivations. Love you all. Keep going, Our life definitely changes day by day. Have a great day

11. Marin333!

Marin333! Fapstronaut

Word,
    abstaining from P/M gives me the confidence to further abstain from P/M if that makes any sense
    It's like a symbiotic relationship, the more time spent abstaining the easier it becomes to abstain
    Almost like I'm exercising/nurturing a part of my brain that doesn't want PMO
    All we can do is grow and improve as a person and as a man
    Thank you for sharing and good luck on your journey

12. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

13. bakes

bakes Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Cold shower helps me with this. I kid you not that now when a sexual fantasy sets in and my dick starts to rise the next thing in my mind is "cold showers! Remember those? And my thoughts starts to fade away. If they don't they have to meet their initial fate... cold shower. By the way there are a lot of techniques about it so make sure you read them they may help. Good luck

14. bakes

bakes Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I'm with and right behind you. Well done!

15. bakes

bakes Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Day 25
    Someone said we are worriers. And I couldn't agree more. Cheers everyone.

16. CosmicCrusader

CosmicCrusader Fapstronaut

17. PhoneixSoul

PhoneixSoul Fapstronaut

18. It can be defeated

It can be defeated Fapstronaut

Day 3/90. Going in parts to Day 7, 21, 37(Highest Streak) ,40, 70, finally 90.

19. FreeyaMind

FreeyaMind Fapstronaut