1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Completed 60 days No PMO Hardmode..WooHoo

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Deleted Account, Mar 13, 2019.

1. I finally completed 60 days of Hardmode no PMO...feeling great..feeling top of the world...I am feeling amazing benefits...social anxiety reducing..nervousness around people reducing..I am going to continue this streak forever...guys who says that nofap doesn't work are liars...even in 60 days I am feeling lots of benefits, what will happen when i have completed one year..God knows

2. Congratulations bro! what tips can you give me?

Symbol of Peace and Asgardian36 like this.
  3. Meditation is the key brother...if not for ten minutes then do it for atleast 5 minutes....write in a journal why you want to do nofap..always remind yourself that you are not slave to your mind...urges will come, you have to be strong enough to tackle the urges..and believe in god...sometimes crying also helps brother

4. 220woof671

220woof671 Fapstronaut

"Completed 67 days No PMO Hardmode....... WooHoo !!!!!!!"

Good Job !!!!! :)

Symbol of Peace and PowerfulSRE like this.
  5. xxmemel0verxx

xxmemel0verxx Fapstronaut

6. Thank you Bro

Symbol of Peace and PowerfulSRE like this.
  7. thank you bro

Symbol of Peace likes this.
  8. yes meditation helps and taking on a new hobby

9. alextena

alextena Fapstronaut

Congratulations my friend

10. Mark Zuckerberg

Mark Zuckerberg Fapstronaut

Congrats brother. What advice can you give me

11. Seawolfee

Seawolfee Fapstronaut

Good job! Now going for 90?

12. thank you

13. thank you

14. llortaton

llortaton Fapstronaut

My Journal
    How long does the social anxiety take to go away?

15. Not for 90 Days...something longer this time..like one year PMO free..and then i will get to know the changes and benefits...

16. Do meditation regularly...urges will definitely come but you have to be patient...urges will start to fade away when you are avoiding PMO for many days....take deep breathes whenever you counter the urges....make a journal and make a note that your going to quit this habit for good...

Symbol of Peace and alfianlight like this.
  17. After 60 days you will slightly get better with people...It's not that after one day of nofap you are going to see the benefits..you have to wait for atleast 10 months to be cured from this addiction

18. llortaton

llortaton Fapstronaut

My Journal
    60 days?!
    I don't have social anxiety, but I just cant control my breathing around others. Like right when someone is near, I breathe weird, holding in my breath. Because when I breathe manually, its loud to the point they
    can hear it. :(

19. blackra1n

blackra1n Fapstronaut