1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. N8erZ

N8erZ Fapstronaut

Day 6/90. I've really enjoyed being able to actively encourage and support others in this struggle - when I think of what I can share with them, how my story of recovery could be helping them along, I am able to overcome any and all temptations. Here's to 84 more days!

FreeyaMind, DetroitRok, KD357 and 2 others like this.
  2. monkeymode

monkeymode Fapstronaut

day 8 so far. Going strong

3. Counted wrong last day. Today is 44/90

4. aznric3boi

aznric3boi Fapstronaut

Day 62/90. Tired, confused, frustrated. I'm not going to let my emotions control me. It's time that I take control of them and dominate them.

There are many things I can't control. However, how hard I work isn't one of them.

5. GigglingTrout

GigglingTrout Fapstronaut

6. Captain Anurag

Captain Anurag Fapstronaut

Day 31

FreeyaMind, Harrylucid and Blackman92 like this.
  7. same journey old path...but new dream new hope...the only goal to restore me to my original one who was less aggressive...less pervert...less horny...& more of not an addict....day 9th...1/10 of journey completed so far...81days/10th june 2019 to reach...

FreeyaMind and Harrylucid like this.
  8. 10 day. I feel vary tough today. There are much sexual temptation filled over the Internet. I need control myself harder.

FreeyaMind and Blackman92 like this.
  9. Hello bro, You and me are in the same journey. I totally agree with your comment. The support from this forum is very helpful. Everyday I read the comments and records from this forum that always took me away from the negative feeling. Life is tough. It's indeed toughness, but we are Man, there are more responsibility on our shoulders. Thus, we cannot give up ourself. Keep going your journey you are not alone me either. Have one more good day.

10. Marin333!

Marin333! Fapstronaut

11. 89/90....one more day at a time brothers. Hang in there, this is doable and as time passes it becomes easier...believe me...

12. Starboii

Starboii Fapstronaut

Day 38
    What a strange day brothers. Today I wasn`t really motivated to get up and go to school, but I did it so I took the tram later then normally. In the later tram there was a girl, an old classmate girl. Our parents are friendly, and we were in the same class earlier. At first I didnt recognized her, we only greets each other and then I sit behind her. Then my mind told me:'Bro the fuck are you doing? The last few years you were cool with her and now you`re just ingoring her... Go to her and talk to her! Now!!' I was really REALLY nervously and thought the whole time about it. Then I did it... I stand up, went to her and then we talked until she must get out. Brooooo my heart was so fucking pumbing xDD and it felt very weird at the first time. But I noticed that after she must get out, she was a bit happier. And I was a bit proud of me too. Yeah I know I should talked to her as we saw each other, than it wouldt be so strange...
    But then the whole time I had mood swings: From happy to sadness, from proud to depression. A few minutes ago I had a very heavy sexual phantasy in my mind, now I have the urge to watch somenudes, but I will fight against it!!

13. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

Day 0/90 over. Today felt one two urges but overcame those. Cheers.

14. Mohammad Almoatz

Mohammad Almoatz Fapstronaut

15. AKKP

AKKP Fapstronaut

Completed 30 days challenge...
    Now its time for 90 days challenge...
    I have to be very alert and strict this time. I have PIED to cure that I have to completely avoid all kind of sexual stimulations for next 90 days. I have to completely avoid all kind of daydreaming about sex.

16. AKKP

AKKP Fapstronaut

Completed 30 days challenge...
    Now its time for 90 days challenge...
    I have to be very alert and strict this time. Because I have PIED. To cure that I have to completely avoid all kind of sexual stimulation for 90 days. Should not even daydream about sex.

Starboii likes this.
  17. Anamikudu

Anamikudu Fapstronaut

18. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

Thank you :)

19. It can be defeated

It can be defeated Fapstronaut

Currently on Day 6. First milestone Day 7 is coming

win_harsha and Starboii like this.
  20. Yan27

Yan27 New Fapstronaut

That's great - losing track of days is a good thing. Good luck

win_harsha, Starboii and Harrylucid like this.