1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

READ a little

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by boomer1998, Mar 20, 2019.

1. boomer1998

boomer1998 New Fapstronaut

Recently being about 35 days free from pmo I've had some extra time on my hands. So I started reading and the best book so far is think and grow rich. It is one of the best self improvement/business books you can get. It also has a chapter on sex transmutation. Its about using your energy you normally have for sex into something much more productive. Another book is "the compound effect". Its about how things start out slow then pick up steam the longer you stick to whatever you are doing.
    have a good day!

monkeymode, ? ? ? and EPN like this.
  2. nef

nef Fapstronaut

I am reading the same think big and grow rich chapter persistence nice book tho

? ? ? and boomer1998 like this.
  3. ? ? ?

? ? ? Fapstronaut

I have "think and grow rich" but haven't read it yet . . . still sitting on the bookshelf .

I'm reading "The Power Of Now" right now . . . simply amazing .

[​IMG]

s4mblue and monkeymode like this.
  4. s4mblue

s4mblue Fapstronaut

Awesome

nef likes this.
  5. nef

nef Fapstronaut

I'll sure try it

? ? ? likes this.
  6. Try Outwitting the Devil. Good luck.

7. Cuauhtli

Cuauhtli Fapstronaut

Reading has also been a great wat to keep my mind occupied. I suggest you find something that you find engaging so your thoughts instead of being focused on what you are trying to avoid (PMO) are in a better place.

Deleted Account likes this.