1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. antn

antn Fapstronaut

2. aznric3boi

aznric3boi Fapstronaut

Day 63/90. Frustrating morning. I keep my calm and move on.

3. Marin333!

Marin333! Fapstronaut

Spring break is ending and schools's coming in again, been letting a lot of things slide recently
    I need become more strict with myself, I can feel my mind beginning to rationalize certain behaviors that are just not ok
    I have the discipline, I just need a more clear way of thinking through these things
    Other then that, I feel overwhelming self-confidence whenever I am not dragged down by PMO behavior
    If I can master this part of myself then I can anything I put my mind to, I feel like I can move mountains:emoji_mountain:

4. Zackavizz

Zackavizz Fapstronaut

Day 39/90 . Spend time with my friends .

5. N8erZ

N8erZ Fapstronaut

Day 0... Dang it. I can control myself almost always, but when I'm getting ready to go to bed or just waking up, I intentionally try to shut down the "rational" or conscious side of my brain (through activities like reading or prayer or just clearing my mind), so the urges don't have the blocks in their way that my conscious mind has set up. What can I do to stop this, even when I'm not fully conscious? Is there a way? Or should I even count masturbating when half asleep as a reset? I'm just really frustrated today.

6. bakes

bakes Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Day 28
    I came home last night and was scared because I relapsed once on day 27. Do I switched internet off. Prepared some to eat. Then went to bed 1 hour earlier than usual. I live to fight another day.
    Great work everyone.

7. A K S

A K S Fapstronaut

On at my 10/90 .everything is improving .No more stress.

8. Lawliet129

Lawliet129 Fapstronaut

Done with 60 days challenge! Now im up for this! 0/90

9. henry3526

henry3526 Fapstronaut

Checking in Saturday. Man the urges have been really difficult for the past few days. My sex drive has gone super high. Day 82

10. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

Dude I am fighting since last 2..3 years. In starting I use to pmo every single day ...sometimes multiple times the same day. But now I still fail. But you know what I am able to do. I pmo or relapse once in 25 days gap. Ya we fall down we get negative thoughts. But hang on in there dude. You may fail but still you are doing better than ever before. Just keep faith and give your best shot everysingle time. Focus on your lifestyle rather than just no pmo. Cheers dude.

Deleted Account and Blackman92 like this.
  11. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

Day 1/90 coming to an end. Today busy busy. No thoughts or urges. Read my novel. Cheers guys.

12. aznric3boi

aznric3boi Fapstronaut

You should be able to pick up from 60 days and move onto 90. I don't think you need to reset your counter. right?

Harrylucid and Deleted Account like this.
  13. Blackman92

Blackman92 Fapstronaut

14. 90/90.... Thanks to all the brothers in this challenge that gave me so much encouragement and love along the way. This is not the end. I plan to continue to live free of P and M. I plan to have sex, based on love but I hope to O only if it is of pleasure and benefit to my partner, because O is sacred and I commit to hold this energy sacred...

You may ask...how do I feel today. I feel more grounded, firm as a mountain, less anxious, less stressed out. I feel more whole, more loving. I also feel more accepting of my whole self, because it is all sacred...the good, the bad, and the ugly, all permeated with the sacred energy of life. I also accept my friends that I come accross in this life with that sacredness too.
    And it is true...my dick gets hard on its own every day....and that is a perk too...LOL.
    Hang in there brothers!!! You got this. The buddha said, "sense pleasures are like salt water, the more you partake of it, the more your thirst increases..." the same it is true, the less you partake of it, the less thirst. Hang in there, you got this.

15. thanks for the support buddy. This time devised different plan and doing this.

Srisurya and RiseToGreatness like this.
  16. awesome man. Congrats on 90 btw.

17. Captain Anurag

Captain Anurag Fapstronaut

Day 32

18. that's great mate. Great precautionary measures.

19. Anamikudu

Anamikudu Fapstronaut