1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Race to 90 - To the victor goes the title

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Jefe Rojo, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Game4g

Game4g Fapstronaut

My Journal
    I wanna see 90 beside ever single peson in this group.. may be that should be the challenge.. if we all get to 90 then we can all like have a conference video chat and get to know each other or something along that line!! It would keep us motivated!!

wretched, JR-62 and Jefe Rojo like this.
  2. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

I invite you to work on getting comfortable with silence. Don’t be afraid of it learn to use it. The most powerful person in a conversation is the person comfortable with their pauses. Because they draw everyone into their next words.

wretched and Deleted Account like this.
  3. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

I invite you to reframe your thoughts. 90 days seems big and daunting. Heck, it intimidates me just thinking about it right now. But just make it through today, that’s ALL you ever have to do. Think about it tomorrow doesn’t even exist and yesterday is as historic as ancient Greece you will never touch it again. But these 24hrs are the only ones that matter. You let the day counter worry about the numbers.

wretched, Game4g and Jefe Rojo like this.
  4. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

To Victory!

5. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

I had a good 24 hrs. I feel extremely grateful for all the progress that I continue to make. I look forward to the next 24hrs.

Jefe Rojo and Deleted Account like this.
  6. Shall we open a whatsapp group for this race to 90 thread for better communication?

Game4g likes this.
  7. i'm going to reset myself(not due to MO, just counter reset). Watched a movie(Not p)., which had some overloaded make out stuffs( unexpected). Not going to MO, just counter reset, which is a right thing to do, since i had a dopamine rush. sorry for letting you down mates. Will catch up this time.So checkin day 0.

8. BruceD

BruceD Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I think you may be ok, we can't run away from all imagery. Personally, if I PMO that is a reset. But of course do what works for you. Good stuff, here with ya to fight on!

Deleted Account likes this.
  9. Great insight! This is the approach I’m taking this time. A streak cannot exist without individual days of abstinence. The most important thing you can do is to make it to the end of today without PMO. The day counter only tracks how long it’s been since your last reset. The days will add up on their own if you learn to live in the moment and focus on today and today only.

JR-62, Deleted Account and Game4g like this.
  10. Game4g

Game4g Fapstronaut

My Journal
    I am down for it :)

11. Game4g

Game4g Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Like JR says!! One day at a time.. he knows it the best and it works.. i personally follow it too!!

Deleted Account and Jefe Rojo like this.
  12. Game4g

Game4g Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Bro u don't need to reset you counter.. as long as you realized that the dopamine rush was there.. next time u come acroos such situation and u will more often than expected.. try to deal with the rush.. reframe your cognition.. instead of thinking it as being sexual attach your rush to it being an expression of love.. easier said than done but trial and error will get u there

Dont reset you are good to go!!

13. Game4g

Game4g Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Deleted Account and Jefe Rojo like this.
  14. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

I have a question of the day for all of you.
    If you see this as a weakness moment of PMO then do the reset. PMO is something that creeps into your life like an illness that infects the body it must be noted and dealt with otherwise it will get you. I have found that I now get up and walk out of movies or TV shows because my 24hrs is more important than the social pressures or the harassment that my friends will give me. I have allowed PMO to rob me of GREAT relationships. But I am at the helm of this ship and I will face the winds and the sea because the destination is worth every sacrifice.

Jefe Rojo and Deleted Account like this.
  15. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

It was a good 24hrs. The stone continues to roll up the hill, and every day I get a little bit stronger. I can't begin to tell all you how much I enjoy getting on here and reading your post and being uplifted. The world is filled with wonderful people that want to help and uplift each other. I wish I had a good meme to match my feeling of gratitude and jubilation. Thanks for being awesome.

BruceD, Jefe Rojo and Deleted Account like this.
  16. check in day 1 of 90. 89 one day challenge to go.

Jefe Rojo likes this.
  17. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

I had a good 24hrs today. And I look forward to the next 24hrs. There is no "road" to success, but there is a path that is less traveled. And it will be uncomfortable and require self-discipline, but you will love who you become. Will you come with me? [​IMG]

18. I’m in! Sign me up!