1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. It's a hard journey. Everyone will feel like this in their journey ,most of the times( may be after a relapse). You should let go your past. And try to heal yourself with meditations, exercise etc...try not to stress too much about relapse( but learn lessons from them). If I can do this ( hope), you can too.

2. Guyperson

Guyperson Fapstronaut

3. paccman

paccman Fapstronaut

4. Lawliet129

Lawliet129 Fapstronaut

Forgot to update...busy days...
    2/90

5. Captain Anurag

Captain Anurag Fapstronaut

Day 34

6. Blackman92

Blackman92 Fapstronaut

I started peaking at pics and off I went. But am happy I made almost 14 days. I can definetly feel there is some good changes going on inside me. I dust myself off and continue running, still feel the good momentum I built up. Today is day 0/90.
    Cheers guys.

7. Good Man! You are good! I also had more urges and got very little sleep last night. I wanted to relapse myself to P and M many times but finally I stay myself away from them. It's really hard as Fapstronaut. It's hard! But I believe I can control myself.

8. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

Day 3/90 came to an end. But headache at the end of the day. Cheers.

9. A K S

A K S Fapstronaut

Hey friend it's very tough time but we all here ,are with you.I started at situation worse than yours, just try to talk to your darker side,when your positive side dominates your emotions Count every injury it did to your body and brain and make strong affirmations to totally eliminate it from your life.friend , it will really help.

Starboii and Venkat19 like this.
  10. Venkat19

Venkat19 Fapstronaut

One whole day over out of 90. Just 89 more. Can we do this?

11. GoldenPizza

GoldenPizza Fapstronaut

12. Anamikudu

Anamikudu Fapstronaut

13. athinarine

athinarine Fapstronaut

14. DetroitRok

DetroitRok Fapstronaut

Day 13.

Kids on spring break, parents in town. Busy busy busy. I’ll feel the urge to go Hide and PMO just to get away from the noise, but I’m gonna let that urge pass. I’m a better husband, father, and son when I’m not spending myself on fantasy and secret pleasure.

15. DetroitRok

DetroitRok Fapstronaut

These observations about yourself are deep! It’s encouraging to see what freedom from PMO is like. Your self awareness is through the roof and you’re clearly becoming a better man.

16. Starboii

Starboii Fapstronaut

Day 40
    School was very unnecesary today, thinking about to break up this summer and to focus on my future and to my dream to get Game Designer. But first of all examens, homeworks and my skilled work
    As I looked for some memes, there was randomly (really idk why) a naked pic of Rihanna. As I saw this, at first I felt a little urge but then after 0.5 seconds it was gone and I felt nothing. Just uninterest/disgust. Is this normal?

17. DetroitRok

DetroitRok Fapstronaut

I’ve been there brother. Probably everyone on this thread has. It’s a real addiction, and a long and hard road out of it. I have a long way to go, but I’ll share what’s worked for me so far.
    1. Professional Counseling
    2. Friends who care and who I can tell anything
    3. A couple Great books helped me understand the issue
    4. This online community

I hope you find new hope for the journey. We’ll be here to support you no matter what, so keep posting!

Deleted Account and Starboii like this.
  18. DetroitRok

DetroitRok Fapstronaut

You’re definitely holding yourself to a high standard brother. Wow. Great job avoiding M and O. You’ve made me think about the fact that Game of Thrones is returning soon and whether I should watch, skip it, or only watch with a friend. Hmm.

19. AlternativeFalcon01

AlternativeFalcon01 Fapstronaut

30/90
    Woohoo, I'm done with the 1/3 part of it. I know that I'm still not done yet, and I can't act like I'm already healthy from this addiction, but I feel that I'm on a good path. I had some cold today but despite that I'm okay. I started to drop in a new habit, that I train half an hour when I wake up because I don't want more wet dreams.