1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone has answers? :o

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Today i had some very powerful rush of energy. It was very good, but intense at same time. For a moment I felt like puking and getting overload of information :D does anyone had this kind of experience ever before or do you have any idea what that was?

2. monkeymode

monkeymode Fapstronaut

I felt that when I went sober off drugs and realigned my sleep schedule. I believe it's a much larger than normal dopamine release in your brain due to new receptors being added that had been shut down due to overload from fapping. Basically your brain adjusting to its new sensitivity to dopamine. Your brains ability to motivate you just leveled up.

-Monkeymode

CH3RRY and Deleted Account like this.
  3. Wow great viewpoint! Did that happened to you for just once? I've also been sober off drugs for about 3 months now and been waking at 5 am for a while now, that could be explanation for it. Thanks buddy I appreciate the valuable answer

monkeymode likes this.
  4. monkeymode

monkeymode Fapstronaut

It happened 2 or 3 times. Most likely due to the changing of my brains wiring.

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. Right. How did you do that?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2019
  6. monkeymode

monkeymode Fapstronaut

It was by following the habits outlined in my 10 keys to success. I posted in the self improvement forum They all lead to your brain making more dopamine receptors and developing a more beneficial wiring.

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. That is a good way to do it. Life has become limitless for me when I started to implement good habits and quit almost every single bad!

monkeymode likes this.