1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. scobiscuit

scobiscuit Fapstronaut

133/365

I'm not sure what's going on today, but I feel pretty low. I wish during times like this that jerking off wouldn't come to mind as an option automatically. Anyways, I'm moving forward.

Urðr, HE^MAN, Caleb 2020 and 6 others like this.
  2. eagerUser

eagerUser Fapstronaut

I know what you say. Seeing others on their 100 or 200 th day really impresses me and makes me wanna get there. I wasn't talking about insecurity, just remembering myself on day 70 and something in the past. Anyway, live it up :emoji_muscle::emoji_handshake:

Caleb 2020 and Puretim like this.
  3. Giacomo

Giacomo Fapstronaut

Damn, I failed! Day 0, once again. I hope this will be just one slip in my 365 day path. So I won't start over with the counter, but I'll write 50 + 1,2,3 if I'll not slip again.
    So 50 day today. I hope tomorrow they will be 50 + 1.

4. Captain Anurag

Captain Anurag Fapstronaut

Day 61

Urðr, HE^MAN, Caleb 2020 and 5 others like this.
  5. 6/365
    I look forward by now to come here and report. Only 6 out of 365 but soon it’s two digits. I don’t want to sink back into the low life, which it is to be so on the hook and being lost in such bad behavior. I don’t condemn anyone who struggles but I do my past actions and what it made out of me and what it prevented me to unfold in life what could have unfold.

Urðr, HE^MAN, Caleb 2020 and 3 others like this.
  6. I understand you like the number 50. Why not rather make it 0 and what it is and use the 50 you feel so bad to have lost the engine to be determined to keep your direction going forward. Sounds cleaner to me.

HE^MAN, Caleb 2020, Puretim and 2 others like this.
  7. Giacomo

Giacomo Fapstronaut

Man, I guess you're right. "50" was a psychological thing in order to not feel so bad about losing my streak. But you're right: I shall use it as my engine. Way cleaner. So day 0.

Urðr, Puretim, benj and 2 others like this.
  8. rewiring4good

rewiring4good Fapstronaut

Day 40 Started reading some erotic literature last night and it really ramped up those urges today.Gotta stay away from those stories.

HE^MAN, Caleb 2020, Puretim and 5 others like this.
  9. eagerUser

eagerUser Fapstronaut

I really edged and fantasized today but no M happened! Hope for better days.

Urðr, HE^MAN, Caleb 2020 and 5 others like this.
  10. Euphorios

Euphorios Fapstronaut

11. max9292

max9292 Fapstronaut

Eighth day without pmo. I am doing a list updating every day about why I don't want pmo:
    day 1) I want to recover passion in my life;
    day 2) I want harmony with other people;
    day 3) I want to listen to my emotions;
    day 4) I want to recover self esteem;
    day 5) I want to love myself;
    day 6) I want to appreciate the little things of life;
    day 7) I want to appreciate quotidianty;
    day 8) I want to live my pulses, not be frightened by urges.

12. Quick check-in. 119 days. Onward.

Urðr, happysloth, HE^MAN and 8 others like this.
  13. The_Fisher

The_Fisher Fapstronaut

14. benj

benj Fapstronaut

14/365
    Say no to drugs

Urðr, happysloth, HE^MAN and 5 others like this.
  15. frequentdogwalker

frequentdogwalker Fapstronaut

Thanks for teaching me a new word. quotidian - adjective. daily: a quotidian report. usual or customary; everyday: quotidian needs. ordinary; commonplace: paintings of no more than quotidian artistry. (of a fever, ague, etc.) characterized by paroxysms that recur daily.

16. Unstoppabull

Unstoppabull Fapstronaut

55/365. It's personally very humbling to see how people with long streaks still stumble. You can never let your guard down. I hope we can all reach our goals.

Urðr, HE^MAN, Caleb 2020 and 6 others like this.
  17. day 15...high temptation...high urges...high efforts to dimnish them...350 more to go

Urðr, chiyu, HE^MAN and 7 others like this.
  18. Cody Dinh

Cody Dinh Fapstronaut

How are you guys doing? I hope all of you are awesome. I'm on 38 days. I'm so fresh and wonderful. Be yourself and upbeat about our life. Peace.

19. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I have been waking up alot from sleep the last 5 nights or so. I'm very tired which for me can lead to poor choices and impulsive actions. I've become somewhat obsessed about getting myself in financial shape. I've been in recovery from a gambling addiction for 3 1/2 years. While being so concerned with getting in financial shape I've been neglecting other very important areas of my life. I need to get in balance here.
    Anyway another day. Good night.

Urðr, Cody Dinh, happysloth and 4 others like this.