1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

***The Gratitude Attitude Challenge***

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by BushidoWarrior, Sep 21, 2015.

1. Jerry120

Jerry120 Fapstronaut

I am grateful for the new week!
    I am grateful for a wonderful conversation.
    I am grateful for patient people!

Truegamer007 likes this.
  2. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for this present moment. This present moment is all there is.
    2. I'm grateful for my blind being fixed. Now I can let more light into my room.
    3. I'm grateful for meeting up with my friend. It was a good talk with my friend yesterday.

Jerry120 likes this.
  3. Jerry120

Jerry120 Fapstronaut

I am grateful for the wonderful conversation.
    I am grateful for easy access to highways.
    I am grateful for our wonderful planet.

4. bagonzero

bagonzero Fapstronaut

I am grateful for going to work. Lifted my spirits a little bit.
    I am grateful for the warm sunlight.
    I am grateful for going to the library after a long while. Kind of forgot how it felt going there, so when I did go, even though it was for a little bit, it felt good.

Jerry120 likes this.
  5. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for this moment. The present moment is all there is.
    2. I'm grateful for someone letting me go through. In the traffic, someone let me go ahead of them.
    3. I'm grateful for having a haircut. I had my haircut after ages. I feel like a new person.

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. Jerry120

Jerry120 Fapstronaut

I am grateful for community/hobby events.
    I am grateful for folks who reach out.
    I am grateful for good weather.

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. Truegamer007

Truegamer007 Fapstronaut

Day 19 of 20
    1. I'm grateful that I have a good life.
    2. I'm grateful that I don't have to worry about money.
    3. I'm grateful that my family and friends love me and appreciate my efforts.

8. bagonzero

bagonzero Fapstronaut

I am grateful for breaking my recent habit of rushing my mornings a little bit. I was able to wake up slightly earlier today and it made a big difference.
    I am grateful for my job. Can't say it enough but considering some people out there don't have a job or even the opportunity to get one, I am very thankful for it.
    I am grateful for keeping my cool and letting go during a moment at work. It could have turned into a big argument or something else but I'm happy I just let it be and moved on. Didn't want to waste my time and energy on it, I'd just rather focus on myself and be happy.

9. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for the present moment. This is present moment is all there is.
    2. I'm grateful for finding space in the canteen. I found a place to sit in the canteen.
    3. I'm grateful for meeting a footballer. I met a future star in the making. He was nice to come back to me and take a picture with me.

bagonzero likes this.
  10. bagonzero

bagonzero Fapstronaut

I am grateful I was able to be of some help to a friend. She said she appreciated my advice and was happy.
    I am grateful for the bit of physical work we do at work, because otherwise it becomes very monotonous.
    I am grateful for the spring-like weather. It's nice and a good change. It seems like it's here to stay so far.

11. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

2. I'm grateful for the weather yesterday. The weather was beautiful, bright, sunny and warm.
    3. I'm grateful for positive thinking. I've created a negative mindset over the years and now I'm trying a new exercise of watching my thoughts and turn the negative into positive ones.

12. @Nati

@Nati Fapstronaut

1. Im greatful I have the most amazing mom.
    2. Im greatful for the life god has given me.
    3. Im greatful to finally reunite with my sister after a long long years.

13. bagonzero

bagonzero Fapstronaut

I am grateful for the food my mom makes me.
    I am grateful for a hot shower.
    I am grateful for getting good sleep last night.

14. Truegamer007

Truegamer007 Fapstronaut

Day 20 of 30
    1. I'm grateful for anime.
    2. I'm grateful for video games.
    3. I'm grateful for good food.

bagonzero likes this.
  15. I am grateful for this moment, I'm alive!!
    I am grateful for my health, I'm healthy!!!
    I am grateful for the quiet around me, it is peaceful
    I am grateful for all of the opportunities life has for me

bagonzero likes this.
  16. bagonzero

bagonzero Fapstronaut

I am grateful for the rain. It's a good change for the day.
    I am grateful for excellent anime osts.
    I am grateful for family.

17. Truegamer007

Truegamer007 Fapstronaut

Day 21 of 30
    1. I'm grateful that I have friends to talk to.
    2. I'm grateful to get the will to try again.
    3. I'm grateful that my mom is so supportive of me throughout whatever I want to do.

bagonzero likes this.
  18. bagonzero

bagonzero Fapstronaut

I am grateful for getting a few priority work done so I can relax for the rest of the day.
    I am grateful for the short weekend because I'll have an extra day off for the next weekend.
    I am grateful for the chat with my friend. We had a good and fun conversation.

19. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

2. I'm grateful for a trip to Nottingham. Me and my friend went to a city close by to my hometown. We played mini golf and explored the city.
    3. I'm grateful for meeting up with old colleague. Today I met up with old colleague and played mini-golf again.
    4. I'm grateful for Sky Life's valentine self love meditation. After the self love meditation I felt this bliss that I've never felt before.
    5. I'm grateful for my Mother. Today is mother's day and I'm so lucky to have an amazing. Happy Mother's days to all the mum's around the world.
    6. I'm grateful for beautiful weather. When it's sunny, bright and warm. It makes your mood better.

bagonzero likes this.
  20. Jerry120

Jerry120 Fapstronaut

I am grateful for the safe drive.
    I am grateful for the awesome weekend.
    I am grateful for folks who are open-minded.

bagonzero likes this.