The Race to 90 - To the victor goes the title

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Jefe Rojo, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Count me in mate

wretched likes this.
  2. “If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I’m about to do today.”
    And whenever the answer has been, “no” for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something . This thing really helps.

3. BruceD

BruceD Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I so want to look at stuff right now. Go to town. But I'm not. Going for a walk instead, I have to get out of the house. Godspeed.

4. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

BruceD i have to admit that every time I read your post I hear Batman’s voice. And when you said, “Going for a walk instead, I have to get out of the house.” I’m just imagining Batman in his full get up going out and walking around the block a few times. And it just cracks me up. Keep up the good work.

BruceD, Jefe Rojo and Deleted Account like this.
  5. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

Today was a good day. I have been traveling but I am working to keep my mindset in control and on point. If you get a chance say a prayer for me. Thank you.

6. Will do! Keep going strong!

JR-62, Deleted Account and wretched like this.
  7. wretched

wretched Fapstronaut

No PMO - Day 13 / 90
    @Jefe Rojo I'm in!
    @JR-62 Count me in! Yes, I'm "trusting the process" and focusing on what's ahead of me. 24

I was missing in action here because I was just too busy, but that's a good thing, I guess. I might just log on here and give updates weekly or every few days.
    I'll try to figure out how whatsapp works. Since I don't have a smartphone, I'm not sure if it works on an iPad since it requires a phone number, but I'll figure i tout.

JR-62 and Deleted Account like this.
  8. check-in day 2. Passed Half day. Got strong urges in the morning. However controlled myself to a extent with advice of you guys and support from another friend. But chatted with my crush for almost half an hour and the thing started leaking(just a normal chat).Not having urges. Feeling good. Does that leaking part set me back in the reboot? Hope you guys had a good day.

control your life likes this.
  9. TorreDelOnion

TorreDelOnion Fapstronaut

The last days were good but today there's the urges crawling back in my mind. They will go like they came, hopefully.

Jefe Rojo and Deleted Account like this.
  10. BruceD

BruceD Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I fell down my friends. I am deeply sorry but have decided to move on and once again get a fresh start. On the bright side, I haven't managed 6 days in a while. Had some time off this week. The trick is to remain super busy and most likely AWAY from your home PC.

Jefe Rojo and Deleted Account like this.
  11. BruceD

BruceD Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Thank you for the kind words JR-62. Love your pic by the way. Big fan of the Sisyphus story. I have DECIDED RIGHT NOW to become Batman again. I will not be doing PMO today and forward. Keep pushing the stone.

JR-62 and Deleted Account like this.
  12. awesome man. That's the spirit.

JR-62 and BruceD like this.
  13. i can imagine yourself trying hard like batman did in dark knight rises.

BruceD likes this.
  14. They will go if you quickly dismiss those thoughts instead of giving in to them. What can you do today to keep your mind off of those urges? The other day I had to take the whole day and make hourly goals to make it through each hour but I made it. Check out day 5-6 of my journal if you’re interested in how it went for me. Stay strong today and focus on getting through today and today only!

TorreDelOnion and JR-62 like this.
  15. Hey @BruceD , sorry to hear that you took a step backward today. There is no need to apologize, we completely understand. Celebrate that 6-day victory, that’s progress my friend. 6 good days vs 1 moment of weakness, I’d say your winning! What can you do to get through the rest of today without turning back to PMO? Keep fighting man! Get back up and keep fighting.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2019
    wretched, JR-62 and BruceD like this.
  16. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

Good work, learning to build mental stength is key. That’s great that you talked to you crush, real relationships are of a higher value then anything you will find in PMO. As for counting things, that part is up to you.

wretched and Deleted Account like this.
  17. Thanks for the response man.

18. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

Yep, thats how it works. It is like the natural tide the thoughts will roll in you just got to make sure you let them roll back out.

19. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

BruceD, I believe in you. Now I must ask a hard question, Do you really believe in yourself? Tell me why or why not?

20. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

Jefe, I find it interesting that you and I both see the value in letting go of the thoughts. I would be interested to see what other notes we have that are similar that has gotten us both to finding new strength.

Jefe Rojo likes this.