1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. DetroitRok

DetroitRok Fapstronaut

Yes!

2. DetroitRok

DetroitRok Fapstronaut

Thanks for this brutally honest post. You could have been talking about me most of my life! I hope you get backup and restart, but it sounds like there’s something else in your life causing pain, and PMO is just your go-to anesthetic. Could that be true? If so how can that pain be addressed?

Hope you hang in there brother. Supporting you.

3. DetroitRok

DetroitRok Fapstronaut

Day 17.

Without PMO always on my mind, it’s like a world of other challenges and issues have materialized out of thin air. It’s like there were problems all along that I just couldn’t see because I was so focused on what a failure I was in regard to PMO. Maybe PMO wasn’t even my biggest problem!

Thanks for the support guys.

4. henry3526

henry3526 Fapstronaut

Checking in on this glorious Friday! Day 88

Sam99, Cody Dinh, DetroitRok and 3 others like this.
  5. congrats in advance for day 90 dude.

6. Identify the root cause of the problem brother. In my case, when i have too much to study. I will MO to escape from the reality. And feel bad about that later. When I'm productive and learning, the chances of relapse are almost nil. Try to identify your achilles heel and make a change, that'll do brother. We are here to support. You can and you will do it mate.

7. Anamikudu

Anamikudu Fapstronaut

relapsed today....:(:(:(....restarting my streak again

8. Marin333!

Marin333! Fapstronaut

Day 59/90
    Had a couple beers with friends last night and watched funny movies after work, moving along smoothly

9. jjjlll

jjjlll Fapstronaut

Day 24:
    During these days, I record small things I've done. This encourage me to keep going forward.
    Moreover, I do push-up every day and go to gym two times each week.
    I can now also focus on my study and work more!
    I already can see my promising future!

10. Venkat19

Venkat19 Fapstronaut

Day 2. All is well that ends well.

11. jjjlll

jjjlll Fapstronaut

Keep Going!
    Love youself, accept yourself.
    It is the reason which support me to keep going forward!

P.S. I have failed this challenge for about 5 times but today I know only if you accept yourself and do not care about what others think, then you can make it!

12. Marin333!

Marin333! Fapstronaut

I agree, after a while it becomes less of a fight and more of a getting on with life
    I learned that before I would engage in PMO to cope with some emotional pain or discomfort in my life, now I just force myself to find another outlet for that pain, diverting that energy I would use to M to some other more productive activity
    I find that my own sexual energy can be incredibly overwhelming at times but pulling that energy into a single task brings me amazing results in life!
    Looking at the big picture helps me get on, I plan to live the rest of my life abstaining from PMO not just counting down a streak!
    Live in the present moment and use that energy for something else(sexual transmutation)

DetroitRok and RiseToGreatness like this.
  13. Cubzy

Cubzy Fapstronaut

Day 15/90
    I was so busy with school work I was not able to update my progress

PowerfulSRE and RiseToGreatness like this.
  14. N8erZ

N8erZ Fapstronaut

Day 0/90. Trying again... I almost beat it this time, but it ended up "winning" and I'm super frustrated. Still, it made me realize some important things and maybe even some ways to start pushing this back. I'm on the road to victory, and though these bumps and side trails are super frustrating, I will stay the course.

15. Thank you sir, the Mad Titan!

16. Captain Anurag

Captain Anurag Fapstronaut

Day 38

17. surfdude

surfdude Fapstronaut

9/90. I had some urges last night, but was able to overcome them and not act upon them.

18. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

Day 8/90 checking in. Full busy busy busy. So no time for coming in this form and also no pmo thoughts and urges. Cheers.

19. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

it´s the withdrawal. keep going brother, we´re with you.