[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Pzljug

Pzljug Fapstronaut

2. StruggleR_8

StruggleR_8 Fapstronaut

Resetting the Meter.
    Yep! I relapsed.
    Was just thinking about it way too much.
    Plus the stress levels were quite high for past two days.
    Couldn't help.
    Therefore, DAY 1/90

3. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

4. CosmicCrusader

CosmicCrusader Fapstronaut

5. Pzljug

Pzljug Fapstronaut

6. Checking in. On day 90! Final day - 15 hours left till I finish 3 months!

Fredi-the, Sam99, Starboii and 9 others like this.
  7. Looking back I wonder how fast time went by. You gonna be there soon enough. Just take it day at a time.

Fredi-the, Arc12, DetroitRok and 3 others like this.
  8. Feeling great! Like I would be 100% rebooted to be honest. No more urges or fantasies. Besides, this is my PR, so that's exciting.

Sam99, benj, Fredi-the and 8 others like this.
  9. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

Great job man, congratulations! It is so great to see a fellow member finishing challenge so we know it is possible. It is really great motivation for all of us!

Fredi-the, Arc12, discovery and 4 others like this.
  10. Talalelsayed

Talalelsayed Fapstronaut

11. smoothdrive

smoothdrive Fapstronaut

Bro I am on day 27(hard mode) and today I felt the strongest urge. Any idea till which day will these urges continue?

Fredi-the, Starboii, Arc12 and 3 others like this.
  12. Zackavizz

Zackavizz Fapstronaut

Day 46/90 . Wet dream at yesterday.

13. FreeyaMind

FreeyaMind Fapstronaut

9/90, I nearly relapsed. Need to minimise the time wasted on instagram as there are SO MANY triggers there.
    Holding my nerve, and remembering why i'm committing to this 90 day journey.
    Stay powerful.

14. It's different for everybody. I don't remember exactly on what day my urges went away. Probably somewhere around day 20 to 30 mark. Still had tons of invasive sexual thoughts and fantasies up until day 60 or so. Then I started my water fast and they got overwhelmed and pushed out by fantasies and desires about food. Then when I broke it they never came back.

It does take time. My reboot probably got sped up by couple months due to long water fast I did, cos they are known to help with addictions. Just give it time, you gonna be there soon enough. 30 days is very tiny amount of time, relatively speaking. To fully reboot it takes on average 3 months minimum and for some even 4 or 5 months, or more. But eventually it does get better and urges stop/gets weaker.

15. N8erZ

N8erZ Fapstronaut

Day 1/90 I think... might be 2. I don't actually remember when I last MO'd. But anyways, continuing to fight, continuing to really invest in meaningful things, and continuing to deny these urges for instant gratification because I know that "good things come to those who wait" and delayed gratification is always more satisfying.

16. A K S

A K S Fapstronaut

17. Guyperson

Guyperson Fapstronaut