1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. congrats mate . Awesome work there.

Cody Dinh, Starboii and PowerfulSRE like this.
  2. Curly lee jones

Curly lee jones Fapstronaut

This have been a total journey, is the first time i do not blame myself because i had done pmo in the past. I have been facing the real life. Sometimes i feel alone and i want someone next to me but i am pretty sure it is just codependency and real need to be loved. i am proud me for this time and once again i trust myself. from my point of view pmo is like raping you. one YOU do not want that, and another YOU abuse of yourself.
    We just use pmo because we were abused. sexual, emotional o verbally as a child... and we keep doing it as an adult.
    I will not rape myself. not today.

3. surfdude

surfdude Fapstronaut

4. CosmicCrusader

CosmicCrusader Fapstronaut

5. Uqabi

Uqabi Fapstronaut

6. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

35/90, five weeks in, one day at a time, one moment at a time, one breath at a time, good luck, keep going and don’t give up!

7. I-nvisible

I-nvisible Fapstronaut

8. Blackman92

Blackman92 Fapstronaut

So honest! Thank you for sharing, you contribute so much to this forum, it makes a difference.
    Bless you

9. Blackman92

Blackman92 Fapstronaut

10. Btai

Btai Fapstronaut

11. 90 days completed! I'm moving on to the next challenge! All the best of success for all of you guys! You can do it!

12. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

Day 6 done, day 7 starts. Research shows testosterone level hits 147% on day 7. What to do with all that testosterone?! I know, I am going to workout like never before! :D

13. LOL! I like that.
    I'm still in! Day 32.
    Best wishes to everybody. Breaking habits is one of the hardest challenges, but it's what can make us grow and create a difference.

14. Guyperson

Guyperson Fapstronaut

15. Starboii

Starboii Fapstronaut

Thanks Bro, after eall these exams I started Monday with my hobbys. Thursday I started first time with boxing, now Im quitting to go to the gym, and concentrade on boxing and Breakdance. And of course the guitar.
    I also showered cold before NoFap and still doing it

16. Starboii

Starboii Fapstronaut

Thank you Brother. Finally I can do my hobbys after all these exams. Maybe I should try not to spend too much time in front of my PC.

17. StruggleR_8

StruggleR_8 Fapstronaut