1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Exercise made me more horny

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by johnsmith5400, Feb 23, 2015.

1. I thought exercising would take care of the excess energy, so I did freehand, running, light weight training. Took a cold shower afterwards.
    But still, I felt more horny and kept getting hard, leaked a bit of precum in my boxers.
    Any suggestions as to what I can do?

2. massive291

massive291 Fapstronaut

Read books and play games where characters are not sexy..

3. rex84

rex84 Fapstronaut

stay out of the house until the feeling goes away.

4. DireWolf

DireWolf Fapstronaut

this is it, change your enviroment and snap out of it

5. jazzphanatic

jazzphanatic Fapstronaut

Hello johnsmith5400! Yeah man, working out develops more testosterone which may have a tendency to make you hornier. Is it possible for you to work out earlier, such as in the morning versus later? That way, after you work out, (in the morning), you'll be too focused on your daily life that hopefully it'll distract you from being horny. Hope this helps. Take care man!

6. FutureGuitarGod

FutureGuitarGod Banned by User Request

It's the endorphins. When you fap or boink some chick, your body releases endorphins. If you're new to working out or quitting PMO, it could be that your mind equates the endorphin release to fapping. I can't really recommend anything (see my counter?) but I think a recommendation from a previous comment makes the most sense. If you're distracted, the urge will slip away.

7. BrooksterFap

BrooksterFap Fapstronaut

actually i did the reading book technique (with no mature scene on it) and it works actually.

8. maybe indulge in a protein shake to satisfy the need for something afterwards (i.e. replacing the hornyness for a sweet treat)

9. Rising_up

Rising_up Fapstronaut

According to me, exercising might not be the cause of this
    Look for what are you feeding your mind everyday, every minute..
    We have thoughts of things that we see, do, come across, the influence of people, etc
    You'll have to replace these with things that'll serve you/helping someone/self improvement, life transforming activities..
    Meditate & get control of your mind

10. Rising_up

Rising_up Fapstronaut

Found this relevant:
    Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
    Watch your words, for they become actions.
    Watch your actions, for they become habits.
    Watch your habits, for they become your character.
    And watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.
    What we think, we become.