1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What are some good bridal shower ideas?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by poliq, Apr 1, 2019.

1. poliq

poliq New Fapstronaut

What are some good bridal shower ideas? Can`t find anything really funny:oops:

brexit likes this.
  2. swipka777

swipka777 Fapstronaut

Who doesn’t like pajama parties and sleepovers? Have a mani-pedi, watch rom-com flicks and more!

3. One of my favorite baby/bridal shower games has always been a big hit, but I can't seem to find any articles about it. So I will have to try to explain it... hopefully I do this okay.

Alright, so you have a big poster board with index cards taped on it. The index cards are numbered, and that's all the guests can see.

On the other side of the cards, they will either have a candy name or a funny description of that candy. For example, if you're doing a baby shower, maybe one card will say "epidural" and its matching card will say "life saver." Or another match might be "nursing" paired with "milky way." Basically, each card has a baby (or bridal) shower related subject, matched with another card that has a corresponding candy.

So to set up, you put all the index cards on the board, and make sure they're mixed up. And when they guests arrive, they play it like a matching game. So you go down the line of guests and they will tell you two numbers to flip over. They only get one guess per turn. So let's say "epidural" is under number 5 and "lifesaver" is under number 15. So if someone notices that those sound like they go together, and can remember which number they're behind, they might have you flip over numbers 5 and 15. (Just like those little matching games we played as kids)

One fun thing about this game is that the prizes are built in. Because when that person guesses number 5 and 15, which is "epidural" and "lifesaver," they win that match and you give them a lifesaver!

I really hope I explained that well. It's kind of hard to explain without using visuals. But it's a really fun game! Every time ibe done this game for a party, people really love it. And you can tailor the answers to being for bridal showers or baby showers.

Omg, I just found a link for this game. Haha whatever, I'm leaving my description, because I worked hard on it. But if it was confusing, or if you want some examples of what candies to use, here you go (it's the second game in the article):
    https://fun-squared.com/fun-bridal-shower-games/

4. I just realized the article I posted is slightly different, and way less fun. I would highly recommend doing it the way I said, rather than just having a regular old boring matching game. People love getting to see the names of the candies and try to figure out which one goes with which. It's a big part of the fun.

brexit likes this.
  5. How about having the bride dress up like the groom and the groom dress up like the bride?