1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Time for the next step after 326 days

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Westsidejimmy, Apr 1, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Westsidejimmy

Westsidejimmy Fapstronaut

So last week sorta out of the blue a colleague offered me a job at his startup with a sizeable equity stake. This never would have happened when I was still PMO crazy. I sent out an email asking him for a client reference due to a job search that turned into an offer within days. It's still not 100 percent as series B financing is due to hit by May but it looks like everything is a go. I finally realized part of my problem is linked to the fear of change. Especially since I have a stable but crappy job. Here's to another year and some real change.

2. Good luck man. A job offer is better then anything else especially if it pays more. We are in the same boat having a crappy, but stable job. At least you are getting further and always respect that about yourself.

3. Westsidejimmy

Westsidejimmy Fapstronaut

Thanks,

I think learning to value yourself is a huge part of this journey.

control your life and Buddhabro like this.
  4. I second this. I've really learned to place self-care in my life and it's helped immensely. I've had to restart my counter but I'm different note compared to when I started. Congrats again on the new job.

Buddhabro likes this.
  5. TimeToQuitNow

TimeToQuitNow Fapstronaut

Wow it seems like life is on the positive for you. I'm really glad to hear it.

Congrats on everything man :)

6. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut