1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Race to 90 - To the victor goes the title

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Jefe Rojo, Dec 21, 2018.

1. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

Keep it up! You can do anything for 24hrs

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

I have had a great 24hrs. And I have learned a great lesson in the last 24hrs. I learned the importance of making simple human connections, this world is so full of separation and fear. What would it be like if we all stepped outside of ourselves and made quality connections where people get to know each other and enjoy the time we have been given with each other. I would like to start living with more intent around my quality of the human connection. I hope each of you is doing well and that you are reaching out to others to lift and support.

3. checkin day 7 of 90 *24 hours.

JR-62 and Jefe Rojo like this.
  4. hey mate, congrats on a month. Sometimes I get over excited, when my streaks are going well and it led to relapses. Anything like that happened to you or any mates? and how to overcome this? Thanks in advance.

Jefe Rojo likes this.
  5. TorreDelOnion

TorreDelOnion Fapstronaut

today is harder than I thought. Having strong urges and feel like I'm too tired to go on. Exam is in a week and I just don't want anymore. Just want it to be over.
    Thank you guys for giving me strength, I will keep on, you will hear from me!

6. You worked hard for those 66 days! Stay strong my friend! Those urges will leave you. If you give in, you will feel horrible - trust me, it’s not worth the 5 seconds of pleasure. You can do this! Just make it through the rest of the day.

wretched and Deleted Account like this.
  7. Day 7 will be completed in less than 6 hours. Having strong urges and
    random boners
    since the morning. Resisting those . And feeling happy that I didn't give in.

JR-62 and Jefe Rojo like this.
  8. Nice work @T H A N O S the titan !

9. Hello mate, will these things exist till the completion of 90 days?

10. Yes, until everyone rea
    Yes, until everyone gets to 90

11. Deleted Account likes this.
  12. Game4g

Game4g Fapstronaut

My Journal
    15/30 checking in.. hope everyone is doing well!!

JR-62 and Deleted Account like this.
  13. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

Yes, that happened to me hundreds if not thousands of times over the years. I would go for a while and then get excited that I had gone so long. Then fear would creep into my thoughts. I would become constantly scared of relapsing into PMO and I would get so wrapped up in gritting my teeth in determination that I would wear my emotions out. And at that point I would relapse.

My greatest successes in overcoming PMO come from three tools.
    1. Excepting that thoughts are just thoughts they they come and go and that mean the same with PMO thoughts. (I acknowledge that I thought it and then simply let it go without fantasizing on it)
    2. Replace bad habits with good habits. PMO is simple a way that your mind is trying to get away from stress or negative emotions. I have found that working out 4 days a week helps me regulate me stress level and makes me feel confident.
    3. Do things that change you, the strength to manage PMO doesn’t come from facing PMO. It comes from the strength I have built little by little by getting up when I say I will get up, working out even when I feel lazy, pushing myself in my working out even when i’m tired, working out even when I am on vacation, controlling what I eat and how much I eat, posting on here every night, and many others. Each of these acts help me rebuild the confidence in myself that I am back in control. And that feeling of control over myself knowing that I do hard things when the going gets tough makes PMO just another part of myself that I know I can control. Remember this has been a slow process be patient with yourself but start demanding more of yourself else where and you will see the ripple effects.
    I hope that helps

wretched and Deleted Account like this.
  14. Thanks for the advice mate. Will keep on pushing myself.

15. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

Today I had a good 24hrs although. With all that is going on my ragular routines of self discipline have been disturbed. Tomorrow I will lock myself back into the simple habits and continue a long the path. I look forward to the next 24hrs.

16. TorreDelOnion

TorreDelOnion Fapstronaut

did yesterday... felt great after doing all my work... today is not better but i keep fighting

17. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

Another great 24hrs. Looking forward to the next 24hrs. I am excited for the future.

Deleted Account and Jefe Rojo like this.