1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

412 DAYS w/o PM DURING MY EARLY 20s

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Miss Winnie, Apr 2, 2019.

1. Miss Winnie

Miss Winnie Fapstronaut

I wake up every day consciously & subconsciously grateful that I don’t need to M, that I’m not a slave to my body and its old ways, because let’s be real, I used to do that every day, multiple times a day, for YEARS.

And why not, right? It feels good. But precisely, why not...because
    • I couldn’t concentrate
    • The foundation of my previous relationship was weak (lust is a poor foundation/reason to stay together)
    • Wasted a lot of time
    • Wasn’t confident
    But now, I knowwww I’m strong, because it takes a lot to beat addiction. Guys/gals, keep fighting! Cuz it’s so worth it - we can get out of this &
    • Be confident
    • Have better relationships
    • Be more productive
    Sure, there are days where I pause to fantasize, but I try not to linger cuz I’m wasting time & I used to literally wrap my legs in blankets to not tempt myself w them open lmao but now I don’t need to & that’s for me, great progress.

And I to reset so many times, and it was discouraging, but with accountability to yourself from others & encouraging others, you can do it! And once you do, why look back - you’re more than your addiction :)

2. Rickyuzumaki

Rickyuzumaki Fapstronaut

3. dr.future

dr.future New Fapstronaut

Congratulations and thank you for the inspiring post

Miss Winnie likes this.
  4. johnrock

johnrock Fapstronaut

very well! I have not been healed yet, it has been difficult, but one day I will

Miss Winnie and dr.future like this.
  5. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

great post! thanks for posting!!!

Miss Winnie and dr.future like this.
  6. PeterBE

PeterBE Fapstronaut

Nice winnie, i just survived an urge on day 17.

7. Inspiring. Thanks for showing it can be done. But i noticed you said no PM, so did you have a boyfriend during this time?

Miss Winnie likes this.
  8. inspiring, I been wishing to be cured of pmo addiction for too long. Thanks for post

Miss Winnie likes this.
  9. SuperiorMan95

SuperiorMan95 Fapstronaut

Man that is absolutely incredible. I can't wait to be on your level. It is great to see someone who has crossed the 400 day mark. That's over a year already! Make us proud! :)

Miss Winnie likes this.
  10. TimeToQuitNow

TimeToQuitNow Fapstronaut

11. Miss Winnie

Miss Winnie Fapstronaut

Yeah, I have a bf - we’ve been together almost 2.5 years now. But YES, I did go fulll hard mode (no PMO) for like 90 or 100+ days. I didn’t want to O before 90 days & wasn’t sure if I wanted to after since I learned I could live without that goodness. But I went w the flow & if it happened, it happened.

I DONT O often still now because we’re both pretty busy, but it’s bittersweet - good cuz I dont feel the chaser effect too often. I’d say every some MONTHS :)

12. Miss Winnie

Miss Winnie Fapstronaut

Thanks for the support - I’m here to encourage you, too. Love the username #hiddenleaf #BELIEVEIT #nevergobackonyourword #thatsmyninjaway

13. Miss Winnie

Miss Winnie Fapstronaut

NEVER thought I’d be where I am today, but it’s possible. Believe me when I say, the ppl on here inspire me; it really helped me to commit this time around - I’m not the only one struggling w this

You go, dude!

SuperiorMan95 likes this.
  14. Miss Winnie

Miss Winnie Fapstronaut

Fight the good fight. We may have to fight battles to win the war.

You can do it; I believe in you. You deserve the freedom.

Deleted Account likes this.
  15. Miss Winnie

Miss Winnie Fapstronaut

Heck yeah! That’s great!! The first few weeks are the hardest, but you’ll feel more bada$$ as you go

16. ssha6451

ssha6451 Fapstronaut

I had really bad urges then read this.
    Thank you, I can't give in

Miss Winnie likes this.
  17. Thank you!

18. That's a huge achievement right there, @Miss Winnie ! :)

Thank you for being an inspiration for me and everybody here.

I'm sure we all will be in that spot, one day, It's possible.

Miss Winnie and Deleted Account like this.
  19. SuperiorMan95

SuperiorMan95 Fapstronaut

Can't freaking wait to hit the 500+ day mark. Im planning on giving up PM for good!

Miss Winnie likes this.
  20. PeterBE

PeterBE Fapstronaut

what about orgasming?