1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. We'll see. You gonna win on condition that you stay away from both PMO and all the females of the world for at least 365 days in a row. Will you be able to do that, really commit to that, if you're now getting at the robot for calling me his darling once? I'm nobody's darling, I'm in love with myself now. I call myself darling all day long. Now get in the beast mode and don't get so distracted @BeastBoyBalling, it's only day 1/30 of round 1/12 and you are trembling :) [@BeastBoyBalling I hope you don't mind me putting some more pressure on you - it's for the sake of an interesting fight!]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2019
  2. @2468 you'll be set up against actually :)

Symbol of Peace likes this.
  3. Yeah, he was in fact referring to the bet made yesterday that if he wins he is entitled to call me his darling (and if I win he'll dance for me) :)

4. You're welcome I'm glad it is :D you're all set up against @Evolving guy , I just need to put it on op and I'll make an announcement sometime today

Symbol of Peace and Alex_Al like this.
  5. AllenJT

AllenJT Fapstronaut

.... This thread is making me cringe.

6. @BeastBoyBalling I like how you said this. Indeed, we are a team with a common purpose. Let's just focus on that instead man. Also, check out my PM, will wait for reply.

Anyways, we are 10 hours in the battle! It's already getting fun, isn't it? @fleurette @Freedom_lover Amazonians, feel the power of your opponents! You can not defeat us! Kneel and worship the titans! Or your heads will be ours!

7. Jag Hyde

Jag Hyde Fapstronaut

Checking in. I'm going to be out of town and not able to check-in again until Monday (at the earliest). I'm not going to lose by not checking in! :D

8. Evolving guy

Evolving guy Fapstronaut

I am ready! Start us up... Thanks!

9. Titans? Please. We're lovely as Aphrodite - as wise as Athena - with the speed of Mercury and the strength of Hercules - we're known as Amazonian Goddesses. The fate of humanity and the beauty and the love is in our hands. We represent the Mother Earth. And then you enter the scene threatening to cut our pretty heads off. Pathetic. What are your advantages for this battle? Bring them on!

10. I will withdraw for now. I Will get back and fight. Now a difficult time where I am experimenting a month long as to see what works best for me. Hold that Guard Up! READY Set GO!

11. renard49

renard49 Fapstronaut

I'd like to join the challenge. Please let me know my opponent?

12. Ugh, why I'm taking the heat for this? It's our referee @Saiyan123 who wrote that part of the lore. I'm actually a poet titan, you see... no, wait! I should not have said this! My teammate beast titan will be mad at me! We shall fight! Yes! We eat heads! Forgot I said anything else! Submit or perish! RAAAWWWWWRRRRRRR!!!!!

13. @justapadawan , thanks for joining I'll add you to the op.

justapadawan and Symbol of Peace like this.
  14. I like your avatar.

15. :D, where's @T H A N O S the titan when you need him lool.

16. He's probably home alone...
    ...dancing!

Deleted Account likes this.
  17. You win... but get ready Thanos... End game is soon.... Get ready because I will come back ans smash you...You won this battle fair

18. hahaha lool can't unsee that now

Deleted Account likes this.
  19. Unlucky, we know you'll come back and fight stronger which is a scary prospect for anyone.
    resize thanos.jpg
    @T H A N O S the titan GETS THE FIRST WIN!!!
    look at updated OP for your new battles

20. I swear.... by my name I will win against Thanos and Master Monk next time we battle... A Heart of Hopes never dies... because Hope is born in the Darkness