1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

The main reason or time I am relapsing is when without productive work. Especially I sit with phone all the time. I know in my mind that I have to do many other important work and not use phone but I just can't do. I am missing a link between my thoughts and action everysingle fucking time in everysingle aspect in my life since my childhood. I do sometimes feel that the missing link is " being in the present moment". I am trying but not effectively being in the present moment. I need to work on other aspects like these to make my streak success. Like how I focus about nofap, I need to focus a lot on lifestyle changes. Cheers.

2. Man you totally described me there damn. I'm exaclty like you, when i relapse too is because i was lazy, i made a to do list i have a lot of things to do but today i just stayed on my phone all the time. Damn this sucks. We gotta try to use our phones less and only if necessary, we have to destroy this and live the present moment working hard keeping our minds busy. Cheers friend we can do this.

3. antn

antn Fapstronaut

4. Rubzi

Rubzi Fapstronaut

Day 2 in the pocket!

Stay strong and fight on!

5. the clock is ticking so is my progress with every moment...day 24...sober in hard mode...came a long way...have to go long way...66 more to go...

6. Discoverr

Discoverr Fapstronaut

Day 14...feeling confident.
    STAY STRONG

7. Discoverr

Discoverr Fapstronaut

I like your To Do thing idea. Thanks

8. Discoverr

Discoverr Fapstronaut

I think this is the issue of many here. Just engage yourself. Resisting the urge for mobile is the first thing. It has to be done firstly. Similarly find out situations when u often get relapsed.
    And avoid those situations.

9. I relapsed Iam starting again

Cody Dinh, Starboii and PowerfulSRE like this.
  10. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

41 days...worked two jobs today, got in two meditation sessions, took dog for a walk, keep going :)

11. Nagual

Nagual Fapstronaut

Hey guys, Im joining you in this challenge now. Im on day 6 and want to achieve at least 100 days. My record is 49 days. I would love to post here every few days and exchange our achievements and thought here together. Lets reclaim our lifes! :)

12. I relapsed Iam starting again

Cody Dinh, solitude_ and Starboii like this.
  13. Pati_ryu

Pati_ryu Fapstronaut

day 6
    i am going quite good. and yeah it is difficult now. phewwwwwwwwww but i will not back down this time is my time.

14. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

Day 12 Days are passing slow, I wish somehow magically to get 90 days... I don't have urges, but I don't feel good.

15. AnBen92

AnBen92 Fapstronaut

16. AMA18

AMA18 Fapstronaut

Mitch James - Bright Blue Skies

17. Starboii

Starboii Fapstronaut

Day 52
    Was very busy these days and couldn`t post.
    Puh the last days I had lots of urges, sometimes heavy, but everytime i got them i went pissing and they were gone. Duude this helped me a lot, guys just go to toilet if you have urges xD
    But joking aside... I told my Dad about being Game Designer... well at first he wasn`t so happy about that (still unhappy), because he doesnt know that this is an education, so my task will be to researche more about this job, and then he will think about it.
    I was productive in sports, finally makes Breakdance more fun. Thinking about rather to 3 times in a week breakdance or 2 times breakdance and 1 time Boxing.
    And I was full of anger and hate, about myself, especially on others. Really, I wished other people death. It couldn`t go farther with this thoughts, so I will again start to pray to fight this evil demon inside me...
    Also everybody (really EVERYBODY) around me is in a relationship (except me). Thats the reason why I felt lonely, sad, but it gived me also more hope to find the real girl, because when I see people who got a relationship I seriously asking myself "Dude when he/she can get a relationship, you too". Latterly I talked more with girls and feeled self-confident. I have to catch up the time where I would rather do something with girls than with my screen.
    Still dreaming weird dreams. They feel intensive than I started with 0 days of NoFap. Sometimes they were mean, sad, or cool with fight scenes, actions and... well wet dreams

18. Starboii

Starboii Fapstronaut

thats normal, just dont be so hard on yourself

19. Starboii

Starboii Fapstronaut

Well done Bro, I know how hard it is to overcome, keep going!!!