1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

35 and Older Accountability Group

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by artifact, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Morning check in

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. 2pres90

2pres90 Fapstronaut

Day 7. Leaving for work in a couple of hours so I made it to a week, which always feels great. I have a busy week coming up so the next real challenge should be my first day off after a couple busy weeks: next Sunday, Day 15.

3. Skins23

Skins23 Fapstronaut

Hi I’d like to join group and have read all the rules. Please advise if I’ll be on wait list or if there’s room. Thanks!

4. Welcome, I will add you to the waiting list and tag you when we have an opening (watch your alerts). It might be a couple of weeks.

Skins23 and Deleted Account like this.
  5. EcoMunchies

EcoMunchies Fapstronaut

Quick check in . Day 44 and all going well with me. On holiday so less triggers or opportunities for triggers. Despite severe jet lag in doing well. Best thing ever doing a reboot!!

6. Minnesotan

Minnesotan Fapstronaut

Day 6. Been struggling with a combination of severe anxiety and depression. This is typical of the first week. It’ll pass.

7. fpybird1234

fpybird1234 Fapstronaut

dammit, i relapsed, calling my new time tonight at midnight. Still trying to figure out what triggered this relapse, but I've decided to go back to no PMO. Feels a little empty, to be starting back at day 0, but as long as i keep trying.

8. Minnesotan

Minnesotan Fapstronaut

Sometimes it’s not even something you see that triggers you. Sometimes you just remember stuff. Sometimes you just wanna give in.

9. Night time check in

10. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

check in sunday !
    one day at a time!!

Deleted Account and artifact like this.
  11. fpybird1234

fpybird1234 Fapstronaut

checking in everyone, new day one is officially today

12. Back to zero for me again. I'm not sure what happened, probably too much idle time on Facebook.

13. 105...one day at a time. Today was rough in terms of arguments with loved ones. In the last I would have looked for my "fix" in PMO...This was not the case today and I feel that I handled it well as I was able to make amend and apologized...Wishing a great start of the week for everyone in the group.

Espi1971, Skins23, artifact and 2 others like this.
  14. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

Check in monday....have a nice week all!

15. emanuel_free

emanuel_free Fapstronaut

Checking in Monday Day 7. Tomorrow I'll be back where i fell. This time was a bit easier!

Deleted Account and Freeman82 like this.
  16. FreebirdFH

FreebirdFH Fapstronaut

Been having the same issue. Unraveling, but with both P and M. I have to remember how crappy this feels because it does. Have a splitting headache and feel super low.

I started to try and adjust the blockers on my PC and opened the gate so to speak and started using P and M a lot more. Have to check in more again and will report back when I update my blockers again. Felt good using it for a little while and feeling like crap now. Have a lot of stress in general with my job search. also will remind myself that P is a poor stress reliever long term.

artifact and Deleted Account like this.
  17. When I was on a roll I was checking in to keep a track of my progress. Now that I'm just starting again I need to check in here to be accountable. Morning and night for the next while. This group keeps me honest.

Espi1971, discovery, artifact and 3 others like this.