1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

It has been 31 days now

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Jonas 2:10, Apr 6, 2019.

1. Jonas 2:10

Jonas 2:10 Fapstronaut

I have been clean of PMO for 31 days now. Feels better. I am extremely careful about any sex related thing. I use adblock and I have blocked every P-site and sex related site on the internet. I dont even watch films if there is some sex scene in there. The reason why I am this careful is because I know how easily you can flush your previous success in the toilet. Few months back I have been on 88 days streak but I got depresed and drunk and I f****d it up. Since then I was in a dark place a was trying to get where I am now. Glad I made it.

I just wanted to tell you to stay sharp and never loose your focus. You can very easily get back to your old habit.

2. TimeToQuitNow

TimeToQuitNow Fapstronaut

Congrats! Keep it up and you'll brake your 88 day record in no time!

Emma111 likes this.
  3. 28yrsold

28yrsold Fapstronaut

Agree with you on being sharp and not losing focus. I relapsed last two days, and tomorrow will be new start.

I feel bad that till date I haven't made it pass 7 days.

4. Jonas 2:10

Jonas 2:10 Fapstronaut

I am sure you will make it. You just have to keep trying. It took me one and half year to do my 88 day steak.

28yrsold likes this.
  5. 28yrsold

28yrsold Fapstronaut

I look forward to the success.

6. Congratulations brother! 31 days too! Let's be free, God bless you.

7. Renan_Finn

Renan_Finn Fapstronaut

Congrats brother, I'm 31 days today too, I wish a very good luck to you, to us!

8. FrenchOliver

FrenchOliver Fapstronaut

9. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

thanks for the post, man!
    Happy for your progress keep it going!!
    "I just wanted to tell you to stay sharp and never loose your focus. You can very easily get back to your old habit."....Well said!!!

10. Congratulations and what blocker do u guys use for phones thats my biggest weakness. Im on day 21 right now

11. Congrats. hope you can achieve 90 day streak