1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Women & Pills

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by EatCake, Apr 4, 2019.

1. EatCake

EatCake Fapstronaut

I see tons of threads on red/blue alpha/beta males & got curious about their female counterparts.

What are your thoughts on each type of these women?

To go deeper, what about purple pill women? Are these the sports loving, no shit taking, feminine girls?

2. The pill talk is all about knowledge or lack thereof of what the other gender finds attractive. Many men are dumb in that regard meanwhile 99% of women know perfectly well what men want. So there are really no female pills to be taken.

EatCake likes this.
  3. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I hate the concept of pills.
    Blue = You are an fool.
    Red = You are an angry loner.
    Black = You are a suicidal crybaby.

Deleted Account, Briareos and EatCake like this.
  4. FGHTFRLF

FGHTFRLF Fapstronaut

I think that in terms of women and their pill counterparts, they would all be similar to that of men’s behavior to that of the philosophy of their pill e.g. red pill women would be much more abundant in dating as well as not look for relationships, just like men who are red pilled, since they both know how hypergamy truly works.
    In terms of purple pilled women, purple pill is usually referred to a red pill who has accepted the nature of hypergamy and yet put it aside to be in long term relationships, etc. despite knowing that their partner (according to their philosophy) would leave them for someone better if there was a chance. So a purple pilled woman would be a red pilled one in a relationship.
    I don’t know much about alpha and beta females. Also please read my post with a grain of salt, because I’m a guy.

EatCake likes this.
  5. EatCake

EatCake Fapstronaut

See, this is where I get confused... the "red pilled" females are apparently also known as tradwives (traditional wives). To me, this means they are the yes sir, no sir, can I make you a sandwich sir while you check out your muscles in the mirror sir type of wife. The don't ask don't tell type of wife. It's confusing because red pill men seem to promote the opposite of subservience & yelp about muh men's rights.

Same with the other pills. Blue pill women strap on their pink pussy hats screaming about women's rights while their male counterparts barely say a word because the feels might get hurt.

Backwards, right? Going off of what each group tries to sell, doesn't it seem as though red pilled men = blue pilled females & blue pilled men = red pilled women? Lolololol I'm probably reading way too much into this but it bothers me on principle alone :emoji_shrug::emoji_nail_care:

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. EthanW.

EthanW. Fapstronaut

I'm not sure trad wives are red pilled women. Red pills designate some form of knowledge acquisition differing from popular conformity, usually with a conservative bend. But, trad wives can be "normies" who simply ascribe to the lifestyle. Also, feminazis can show up at points on the red pill scale, say, for example, if they talk about the military industrial complex and war for profit.

I think the pill colors designate knowledge, but each subject demands a new pill. A high accumulation of one color over others would then define an individual categorically as red, blue, purple, black or white.

7. EatCake

EatCake Fapstronaut

Knowledge & unrealistic perceptions of the world based on ones anti/traditional views on humanism & ideologies.

Solid reply :) thx

EthanW. likes this.
  8. I always thought "red pilled" women were like honey badgers or something. Like women who fight for men's rights.

EatCake likes this.
  9. Like Cassie Jaye or Karen Straughen

EatCake likes this.
  10. EatCake

EatCake Fapstronaut

All I can find is they are the alt-right female; white supremacy ladies.... dunno :emoji_shrug:

11. EthanW.

EthanW. Fapstronaut

You would have to define that.

I don't think I've ever heard an "Alt-Right" female espouse white supremacy, especially those mainstream and "red-pilled" ones. Can you provide an example in context?

EatCake likes this.
  12. I don't exactly know what it stands for now, but when I first read up on it that was about rejecting modern Feminism and standing up for men as their rights are slowly dwindling. There's a bit more to it like keeping their femininity and such but that was the core concept, which I completely resonate with. I dunno what it has become now though.

EatCake likes this.
  13. EatCake

EatCake Fapstronaut

I mean, I just googled alt-right female & the majority of things that came up equated alt-right females to white supremacist alt-right males. Wish I had a better answer for ya because I'm clueless & just trying to learn :)

14. EatCake

EatCake Fapstronaut

I resonate w/ what you do, so when I looked it up & saw every other article insinuating alt-right females are white supremacists/white supremacy lovers, it took me aback. I personally think white supremacists have a special place in hell, so I'm a tad confused here lol

15. I also saw the film The Red Pill when it came out, which talked about men's rights being stomped on and how Feminists today just bully and complain about men no matter what they do to and end up getting their way. And when the film maker questioned feminists beliefs they either shut down and didn't want to answer anymore or they actually got mad and started spewing nonsense, yet the males were the calm ones and just explained their experience, side of the story and what's really going on. Most women it seems would actually be happy to see all men disappear or be out on some island, which is sad they think that way and even more depressing how many get their way nowadays, specifically with the "MeToo" rubbish movement.

I don't know about any alt right thing with Red Pill, I just want to be a woman that doesn't lose her soul or femininity to the whole hostile battle of men and the butch society of modern Feminism. I guess I'll just say I'm an anti-feminist? I dunno. lol

Deleted Account and EatCake like this.
  16. EatCake

EatCake Fapstronaut

Ooooo, I'll have to check the film out! Thx!

17. EthanW.

EthanW. Fapstronaut

I don't know. Mainstream media doesn't understand counter culture movements, so I assume by default they misquote or misinterpret political figures in these movements, and I consider the Alt-Right a modern counterulture movement. Popular spokespeople, like Lana Lokteff for example, have never said anything racist that I've ever heard. If you notice, it's always some journalists or "experts" giving these backhanded "opinions" bathed in heresay. But yeah, I would always ask for context.

EatCake likes this.
  18. The Alpha and Beta are the categories in human and animal dominance hierarchies. All social animals have dominance heirarchies so they don't end up killing members of their own group while competing with one another. The alpha females decide where you guys go to brunch, what colors yall paint your nails and what kind of stuffed animals are gonna be at the baby showers. The beta females go along with it and talk about her later.

The Red and Blue pill thing just refers to world view. Red pill people are generally about facing and examining the brutal and uncomfortable truths present in realitly while the blue pill people take the happy bilssfully ignorant approach. Blue pillers are usually in full support of Government and societal institutions and the red pillers are usually questioning them and accusing them of corruption. Red pill women would be women that have a tendancy to question the official story or entertain some counter culture view point in regards to politics, religion, sociology or relationship.

EthanW. likes this.
  19. EatCake

EatCake Fapstronaut

But what about the girls that do neither of these things? I don't do alpha & I don't do beta. For example, I could give a shit less what the latest spring nail color is (alpha) & I also want to die at the thought of sitting around gossiping about girls that do care about nail colors (beta). See my predicament? +1 on your examples, though. Pretty funny & true.

Thx for breaking it down. Makes sense

20. Its exactly like one of those national geographic shows on wolves. The strongest, smartest natural leader is the Alpha male or female, but there are gonna be a whole spectrum of wolves who are almost as strong, to the less dominant to the mid level ones that are still strong and capable to the betas that have little influence and respect to the ones that gets totally left out of mating and always eats last.

Most groups of male and female friends have a couple of people that come up with all the social plans and try to get everyone to go along with their schemes. People will usually go along the the person who is most convincing and shows the most natural leadership qualities and will challenge the position of the leader or opt out if the plans arent appealing. The betaish people just want to be included and will usually just go along with the leader, no one listens to them talk and people usually make fun of them.