1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hate My life and perants

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Bluecamarotrubomusclebeast, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Bluecamarotrubomusclebeast

Bluecamarotrubomusclebeast New Fapstronaut

My parents won't let me work out doing calisthenics. They don't let me do advanced moves on a wall. they don't let me liift weight, which means no weighted calisthenics. The result is me lying to them. Not telling them I have made a weighted backpack for my workout.

2. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

Their house. Their rules.

Instead of blaming others for the misfortunes of your life, take some responsibility.

Exercise outside the house or in a gym.

3. Bluecamarotrubomusclebeast

I go to the park, but I can only do that 2 times a week and they WON'T LET ME LIFT WEIGHTS! So no gym.

4. Bluecamarotrubomusclebeast

I have those parents who believe the myth that lifting weights stunt growth. I am 14.

5. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

sounds like they are out for your good, so I wouldn't hate them for it. Try showing them studies that prove its a myth?

6. Bluecamarotrubomusclebeast

The reason I can only go to the park 2 times is I can only do it in the morning(parent's rules). The thing is I have school on weekdays and have to wake up at 6:00.

7. Bluecamarotrubomusclebeast

My father is a freaking stubborn difficult person, he always believes I don't know what I am talking about.

8. You hate your life and your parents because they dont let you lift weights. You sound childish and petty. It's not that serious. FYI, you can easily develop dense muscle mass, strength and excellent definition by doing basic calistihenics.

9. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

This explains the title, and the content of the threat. Look, you are still a child, you must understand that obeying your parents is the best for you at the moment.

10. DarkRose

DarkRose New Fapstronaut

It's not the end of the world if you can't lift weights at 14 , in 4 years you should be autonomous then you can do what you like , in the mean time ask them to join a martial arts dojo , since they don't usually give weight lifting.
    And do not talk about hating your parents , understand that in their mind they think that you not going to the gym is for the best.
    Hopefully this helps!

11. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

A little encouragement for you: google ryan kennelly. He has the world record bench press and he didn't start weightlifting until he was 18. Meanwhile kill it with calisthenics

12. Clean Willy

Clean Willy Fapstronaut

Do other forms of exercise to keep fit and grow stronger. Swim, sprint, jog, cycle or play sports like squash or badminton.

13. FGHTFRLF

FGHTFRLF Fapstronaut

I worked out for 2 years using circuits of body weight exercises using an app cause my parents didn’t allow me to use weights, and I built a decent amount of muscle, even while not eating sufficiently. You will be fine, just use the park properly and do full body weight workouts there, as well as convince your parents to let you do simple body weight exercises for now. As soon as progress shows then your parents would probably allow for you to use some equipment, and then before you know it, you’ll be going to the gym.

14. Bluecamarotrubomusclebeast

I already have muscle on me I've done it for almost a year. I will use the tip you gave me to do full workouts instead of splits. Thanks.

15. Habbapop

Habbapop Fapstronaut

Well just do callestenics without weight's ? you are 14. You won't get super ripped anyway.

And please for your own sake. Don't get obsessed with the look off your body. Staying healty is one thing, but beeing obsessed by how your body looks isn't good.

brilliantidiot likes this.