1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Shit killin me

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Apr 9, 2019.

1. Yo,

I run 1 week and relapse... It feels I can't control my fkin brain after 1 week.

I started gym 2 days ago (hope that were good replace for PMO) but still relapsed today.

I don't know what else to do... opinions?

220woof671 and Deleted Account like this.
  2. 3rd1

3rd1 Fapstronaut

Testosterone levels, and consequently libido max out at about 1 week after quitting.

220woof671 and Deleted Account like this.
  3. 220woof671

220woof671 Fapstronaut

To do NoFap for a week (7 days) is GOOD !!
    Going to the Gym is a good idea (gets rid of energy).

It is a bad idea for some people (too many visual temptations). Perhaps workout at home to your favorite tunes loudly (or with headphones)?

[​IMG]

The ……. one ……. you ……. feed ……. most ……. (videos, thoughts, friends, activities...etc.)

[​IMG]

*Make a List of Options (call it whatever you want). This is a list of things you Will do when tempted. This will assist your Success !!! (Ex. go outside; call or visit a friend; go Socialize; go 'shopping' at the mall [for chicks]; buy yourself a treat/gift as a reward; exercise; go walk your [or neighbors] dog; do a good deed [random acts of kindess; the best are in secret]; do a Hobby you enjoy; Listen and Dance to your Favorite Tunes; go to NoFap.com and "like" some Success Stories you like; give other NoFap homies advice; etc...……)

Last edited: Apr 14, 2019
    Motiv3 likes this.
  4. ShyIIock

ShyIIock Fapstronaut

I have the same problem - everytime 7 days, then relapse. Current streak is my longest and will go much longer. I was focusing specifically onto 6th and 7th day - trying to cut off triggers, trying to stay calm, always having in mind that these days are dangerous. Now im on 9th day and really feel I overcame this problem. Next time you hit 7 days, be prepared, be aware of this threat, have vision of your victory.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2019
    Motiv3 likes this.