1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm stuck in a weird problem

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by a.b.c_starboy, Apr 10, 2019.

1. a.b.c_starboy

a.b.c_starboy Fapstronaut

Well, I have a problematic sexual behaviour. I got very much addicted to masturbation entering my teenage. But at day time, I didn't dared to do m as everyone were there at home. So, I used to m at night when everyone got asleep. I used to do it almost everynight.
    At my 15-16years of age, I got addicted to prone masturbation. I got much pleasure doing it this way. I did prone masturbation at deep of night even when I was in subconscious mind.
    But now I got to know that it's one kind of ED and harming my health hugely. So I'm trying to restrain myself from it. But at present, my problem is, at night, I automatically start prone masturbating even when I'm not awake. I remain in a very subconscious state and get awaked at the very moment when I'm about to ejaculate. I just feel embarrassed if anyone sees me like this. I can't stop myself and it occurs almost every night. Anyone having any solutions please share with me and I would be thankful.

2. Hey man,

first of all, you can ejaculate with just prone masturbation??
    Because in the past i can never do that without using my hand no matter how hard i hump the bed lol.

Secondly, i would recommend you sleep on your back or side. Do you unconsciously flip positions during middle of night to sleep on prone stomach? In which position you sleep?

3. a.b.c_starboy

a.b.c_starboy Fapstronaut

Thanks for your reply.
    First of all, I can masturbate in other positions also with my hands except the prone one.
    I normally sleep on my side.
    And yes, I unconsciously flip my position to prone while asleep