1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Weight loss

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by michgem0707, Jan 17, 2015.

1. michgem0707

michgem0707 Fapstronaut

:p Has anyone after a month of no PMO Hard mode gone into a big weight loss. I have lost 10 lbs Since the end of 2014. I am doing my same fitness and diet which held me at the same weight for a year and now a big loss. Any clues??????

Last edited: Jan 17, 2015
  2. rgdfh

rgdfh Fapstronaut

I'm only two weeks in, but that sounds really good. Did you notice you got leaner or are you just talking about the scale?

3. triarii

triarii New Fapstronaut

I am pretty sure that NoFap will not make you lose weight, it will help surely (more free testosterone and motivation), but if it works for you :D

4. yourtypicalguy

yourtypicalguy Fapstronaut

Dude/Dudine trust me - after abstaining from fapping your hormones change pretty much - testosteron goes up cortisol goes down and many others change as well - it´s perfectly fine and logical that you lose some weight and or gain some muscles though it may (not must) happen ;)

5. jbastoniv

jbastoniv Fapstronaut

I got my largest results after no PMO or MO after only a few weeks! I could lift harder and my arms have grown the most after a work out ever. I have also lost 3 to 4 pounds! I do think my hormones were all messed, it explains a lot.

6. spike1899

spike1899 Fapstronaut

I can attest to the weight loss. Although I started doing both exercises and doing no PMO, I've lost about 5 lbs. It's not much, but my total body fat percentage has gone from 16.2% back in the middle of December when I started NoFap, all the way down to 12.2% during my weigh in today. It definitely has been helping me burn the fat and keep it off along with my exercises.