1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

my secrets to fabulous hair

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Not trying to brag but my hair is nicer than a majority of most people, it is very soft and perfect, and i will share my hair care routine!.
    1. Do not add heat!!!, this is so so important, do not blow dry your hair, flat iron your hair, do not put heat any where near your hair!, i used to blow dry my hair and it was always so frizzy because of it, instead to dry your hair use a nice soft tshirt, towels are to rough and harsh on your hair but a nice soft shirt is gentle and works wonders, and once you have shirt dried it make sure to brush it gently.

2. do not dye your hair, dyeing your hair is just asking for damaged hair, frizzy hair, and rough hair, i mean come on your stripping color out of your hair and putting chemicals in it.

3. the right hair products, for me the ultimate shampoo is purt plus, nothing works as good as that stuff, also when you wash your hair do not leave it in for more than a minute.

4. healthy eating, this is a no brainer, when you eat healthy everything on your body receives good nutrients and it makes your hair so much more lively and healthy.

5. cold showers, When it comes to haircare, cold showers can make hair appear shinier, stronger, and healthier by flattening hair follicles, and increasing their ability to grip the scalp.

This is all from my own personal experience, lots of trial and error, and i have had my hair complimented dozens of times, i have had many people tell me they want my hair, and i am a dude, i used to have long hair that went down my face, it naturally swooped to the left so i had that anime hair going on where one eye was covered and one sticked out, again i am not bragging, just telling you how possible better hair is.

2. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I do all those things and people always make fun of my hair. I do not want to sound like an incel but you probably have good genes and that's it.

3. Like i said when i used to do these things my hair was awful, but when i stopped all these things it looks great now.

4. vibemaker

vibemaker Fapstronaut

My Journal
    most hair products you get in standard shops are shit.

pert plus is probably also full of chemicals, that aren't good for you.

the probably best solution is to make your own hair products out of natural ingredients.

5. i agree they likely are not good but nothing makes my hair as soft and healthy.

6. vibemaker

vibemaker Fapstronaut

My Journal
    how can they make your hair healthy if it's not good? ;)

I don't doubt it can make look your hair great... but the thing is... if it enters your hair, it will also enter your skin... and what enters your skin, will enter your body... and chemicals like this aren't good for your body.

In some hair products and also skin creams they use things that are also in cleaning products for your garage floor. Not kidding.

Just saying.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2019
    Deleted Account likes this.
  7. Roffelaar

Roffelaar Fapstronaut

True, I always use 9 in 1 for men.
    Your hair, face, body, car, carpet, garage floor, dishes, toilet and electrical connectors all in one bottle.