1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

September 11th, 2001 .

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Username Changed by Mod Team, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Marsmaster

Marsmaster Fapstronaut

Last edited: Mar 17, 2019
    Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Let's stick to the original topic please. I don't want this to turn into a conspiracy theory list

3. Judas Johnson

Judas Johnson Fapstronaut

I was at work, in the UK. Everyone was just frozen to the spot.

4. EthanW.

EthanW. Fapstronaut

It can weaken tensile strength, yeah.

Planes hit the towers, and the Pentagon.

Period.

brilliantidiot likes this.
  5. Marsmaster

Marsmaster Fapstronaut

Show me evidence of any plane hitting the Pentagon. None of the damage corresponds with an airliner impact. Plus there are cameras that would've caught the approach, so there'd be video too. But there isn't.

6. EthanW.

EthanW. Fapstronaut

Here's a whole page:

http://www.911review.com/errors/pentagon/smallhole.html

But yeah, let's get stuck on debunking logistical mythology rather than source the political and economic motivations for the killing of thousands of innocent Americans...

7. Marsmaster

Marsmaster Fapstronaut

Let's. How about we start with the implementation of the failed TSA program whose sole purpose is to infringe on the everyday American's rights and invade their privacy? Or how about the NSA and CIA spying on Americans with limitless, warrantless searches because they are deemed "threats to national security" because they exercise their rights in the face of authority figures? TONS of local political/societal motivations for middle-aged to old white guys to fabricate this. It's all about control through fear. Oh, and perpetual war. War is big business, profits global banks and the 1% richest of the world.

8. EthanW.

EthanW. Fapstronaut

I was saying, yes, we should look at the motivations rather than get tied down on the pseudoscience.

And I don't think the Israelis and Zionist Jews involved would identify as white.

9. Trevelyan357

Trevelyan357 Fapstronaut

I was in high school gym class when the announcement came over the PA. When I went to my next class and saw the TV, I was thinking...WTF??!!

One question though. Since 9/11, the world has generally become more security conscious and more uptight when it comes to people visiting places. Do you think that the environment will ever return to the level it was before 9/11 when things were more chill?

10. EthanW.

EthanW. Fapstronaut

No. Governments make too much money, and acquire too much power, by selling their people a narrative of terrorism and fear. 9/11 was textbook, and it will always be a model for how to sway a population's political opinion.

The best hope now is being highly critical of military intervention, and those events covered in mainstream media which provide motivation for said intervention.

Deleted Account likes this.
  11. This is not a place to discuss conspiracy theories.

12. EthanW.

EthanW. Fapstronaut

Define "conspiracy theory." Then point to how the elucidation of that definition contradicts the topic of this thread ("September 11th, 2001"), or how any of NoFap's policies are being ignored.

Marsmaster likes this.