1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

30 Something Newbie Here

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Awingman, Aug 6, 2014.

1. Awingman

Awingman Fapstronaut

Well, I hate to say it but, I have continued to relapse over and over again. Im trying to look at every setback as a learning oppurtunity. Im almost 5 days into my latest streak now, my last streak was my longest which was 12 days, I broke that on a random chat camsite. I actually got hooked on those after I started my nofap journey, oddly enough, I rationalized that it must be ok since it with another person, but the reality is its still hurting my recovery. Anyway thats it for now.

2. Awingman

Awingman Fapstronaut

I had a rough start to my day, today, I relapsed again and became lazy and unmotivated. I hate those byproducts of PMO soo much. I also hate the brain fog too. Its funny because until I learned aboutt NoFap I used to think that I just had a bad memory and poor organizational skills, but now I know the truth. I am slight disappointed in my recent relapses but, I will learn from this. Im chasing the clear refreshing alive feeling that comes when the brain fog finally lifts. I will feel that again, I can't wait.

3. Awingman

Awingman Fapstronaut

After a bunch more relapses I have found my self in a 9 day streak, Ive been having slight urges here and there but nothing serious. I think I am in a flatline too. Whenever I see an attractive woman in the street I dont get much of a reaction. Im really tring to become a better person and I feel like NOFAP is just the start.

4. Awingman

Awingman Fapstronaut