1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What do you think about swallowing semen?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by TheMan333, Apr 8, 2019.

1. LEPAGE

LEPAGE Fapstronaut

This is why I feel that nofap is a double edged sword. On one hand you learn strategies to quit PMO, on the other you learn more about sex than you ever cared to.

2. ProtagonistOfMyLife

ProtagonistOfMyLife Fapstronaut

As a heterosexual man, swallowing semen would make me very uncomfortable and deal me major psychological damage.
    For me, my own masculinity is partly rooted in heterosexuality, meaning my attraction to women.

I don't know how gay people define their masculinity, but for me being a man, in part means finding women attractive, at least that's how I define myself.

Other than that, since I was born heterosexual the thought of semen near my face is revolting and makes me, as explained, very uncomfortable.

However I don't think that gay people who enjoy semen or the preceding happenings are disgusting or anything. If you enjoy it then you are of course free to do it.
    Of course, if it happens in my proximity, it is my freedom to feel uncomfortable because it goes against my hardwired biology.
    It may partly be a mindset but I do think it is justified to not justify my personal thoughts and feelings about procreation and or semen.

3. LIF€ ₩ORRIOR

LIF€ ₩ORRIOR Fapstronaut

Probable cause this young fapstronaut is looking for approval for something he enjoys cause he not gay he said...

4. LIF€ ₩ORRIOR

LIF€ ₩ORRIOR Fapstronaut

I hv tasted mine & like it I even filled a mt pill bottle & froze it as a cum sickle, it be a little salty 4real.
    As 4 partaking another's semen this could be dangerous cause of diseases.

5. LIF€ ₩ORRIOR

LIF€ ₩ORRIOR Fapstronaut

I'm heterosexual & not damaged & I only like mine...

6. iLoveRain

iLoveRain Fapstronaut

Extreme disgust.

LEPAGE and Re:Born like this.