1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How to increase blood flow?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Asshole, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Asshole

Asshole Fapstronaut

hey buddies,

Suffering from poor blood flow and varicocele. Trying to increase blood flow in order to stay in shape and to get rid of V.
    Do you think resistance training can do the job like cardio, in terms of blood flow?
    Any other ways or tricks to do so?

2. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

lift heavy weights 3 times a week, and run on the days in between with rest on Sunday. Or try a rotation of weights and calisthenics. It will make your heart strong which should increase blood flow, but I'm not a doctor

Asshole and 4DCreator like this.
  3. Yeah I agree w above except idk what V is. It might be a medical issue requiring you not to workout

Asshole and brilliantidiot like this.
  4. Asshole

Asshole Fapstronaut

Sounds good, thanks for the advice, will implement soon.

brilliantidiot likes this.
  5. Asshole

Asshole Fapstronaut

As long as it does not hurt, one can workout.

6. testosterone123

testosterone123 Fapstronaut

Another reply above suggested heavy weights and runnning for varicocele. Sometimes heavy straining can put a lot of pressure on the abdomen causing the varicocele to worsen so lift light and be careful, feel the veins afterwards to see if the workout made them swell up, if not then continue on. But on the other hand running is something you should definitely avoid, imagine jumping up and down in place, the blood will eventually work it’s way down the varicocele and pool up, same thing with running. I suggest swimming because you get a good cardio workout while the testicles can relax and cool down.

Yep u do likes this.
  7. Cocaine I hear increases blood flow just a thought

EthanW. likes this.
  8. EthanW.

EthanW. Fapstronaut

When you're not exercising, just flexing the muscles in your body can stimulate circulation. I've done that when I've had urges and it pulls the blood away from my libido pretty reliably.