1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Nofap to Study

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Bemybest, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Bemybest

Bemybest Fapstronaut

Daily To dos
    Day 1 - 15 April
    Yoga/Meditation - done
    3-6 pm - Studied in library
    6-7 pm - Had snacks and played cricket
    7-9 pm - Studied
    9-11 pm - Dinner
    11 pm -5 am - Studied in library
    Yesterday, I had a good day. It was my first day towards my journey to become focussed and disciplined in life. I need to stay consistent and focussed to achieve my goals in life.

Goals for next week
    Follow the schedule
    Yoga
    Library- Study effectively
    Don't get stressed about results and personality.

It will take atleast 15 days to inculcate these habits and recover from the bad habits of binge watching TV shows and procrastination. I will take it step by step and keep on marching forward towards my goal.

2. Bemybest

Bemybest Fapstronaut

Day 2 - 16th April

Yoga/Meditation - done
    3-6 pm - Studied in library
    7-9 pm - Studied
    9-10 pm - Dinner
    10 pm -6 am - Studied in library

Continued with my goal to study effectively and with 100% focus. Everything in life should be done with full focus and concentration especially studying. I am working on keeping my mind focussed and not getting distracted.

I am studying for Mp exam. I am planning to just go through past year papers and notes.
    Developments of good habits is my soul focus.

3. Bemybest

Bemybest Fapstronaut

Daily Todos
    Day 3 - 17th April

Yoga/Meditation - done
    2-6 pm - Studied in library
    7-10 pm - Studied
    10 pm-11pm- Dinner
    11 pm - 5am - Studied in library

Didn't study effectively today. Kept on getting distracted by the stress of the exam and majority of syllabus yet to be covered. But I know perseverance is the key to succeed in this exam. I will not set unrealistic goals rather I will concentrate more on studying comprehensively by understanding the concepts.

4. Bemybest

Bemybest Fapstronaut

Day 4- 18th April

Daily Todos
    Yoga/ Meditation - Not done
    1-6 pm- Had Gone to a function
    7-9 Studied in library
    9-11:30- Dinner
    12-5 Studied in library

Yesterday, it was a difficult day for me. I wasn't able to focus and study properly due to the stress of not being able to complete the syllabus. Many a times I was thinking about giving up on Mp mains as there is lot of cramming to be done and there is little time left. I started feeling that I don't like to Study for mains as it requires a lot more hardwork than I give towards it.
    But then I persevered and started studying realising in the process that these all are excuses which the mind makes to avoid hardwork. One needs to be calm and focussed while continuing to work towards a goal. Also, these days I only need to increase my focus and concentration towards studies. I need to inculcate the habit of studying for long hours without distraction.

Today, I will try to complete Ipc and Crpc from the bare act as there is no time left ro read the notes.

5. Bemybest

Bemybest Fapstronaut

Day 5 - 19th April

Daily Todos
    Yoga / Meditation - Done
    3-7 pm - Studied in library
    7: 30-10 played cricket and had dinner
    10- 3 Studied in the library
    3-5 wasted time on YouTube

I didn't Study productively. I was studying well till 3 but then I started wasting time on YouTube. I don't have a stop button in me. I keep on continuing doing the irrational things. I should stay calm and use time left effectively.

Tomorrow I need to finish Crpc and cpc
    21- Contract and tpa
    22 - Constitution and Locals
    23- Judgement Writing
    24- Small acts like NI , Limitation and Sra

6. Bemybest

Bemybest Fapstronaut

Day 6 - 20th April

Sleep- 5 am - 3 pm
    Yoga - done
    5-8:30 pm - Library
    8:30-10 - Played cricket + dinner
    10-3 am - Studied

Slept 10 hours which was too much and was feeling demoralised because of that. But then I did Meditation and felt fine. After that I studied for 8 hours.

7. Bemybest

Bemybest Fapstronaut

Day 7 - 21st April

Sleep- 5:30 am - 3 pm
    Meditation - done
    Played cricket from 5-7 pm
    Studied from 10-3 am

Today also I slept way too much but it was because I was upset due to my hairfall and receding hairline. I was feeling very low and hopeless. But then I talked to my sister and she motivated me. Thereafter I pulled my socks up and studied for 5 hours.

8. Bemybest

Bemybest Fapstronaut

How to stop TV show and YouTube addiction. I have an exam after two days but I escaping the stress by binge watching.