1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

*TRIGGERS* Breaking Down My Walls: Reboot Journal (input welcome)

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by Guitarnerd101, Mar 27, 2019.

1. Guitarnerd101

Guitarnerd101 Fapstronaut

yeah for sure. i have an AP, which the communication has slowed down compared to what it was. i also text my therapist about it once i told my gf about it.

what do you mean the full scope? as in what was going through my head and such?

her and i , at one point, were on the terms that she wants full disclosure of everything that happens and goes on in regards to my recovery. even when i slip up. the issue that we faced is that i waited a few days before I told her. she assures me it would be quite different if i were just to tell her asap, and to reach out to her and really tell whats going on when i have these issues.

i've reset myself so many times when i have been away, failing and whatnot...but this was the first time using P.

we have installed accountability software now. and i have to get her all my logins/passwords.

as you have said, "back to work".

2. BB7378

BB7378 Fapstronaut

You could try church groups. Not sure if you are religious or not. But some churches run groups for sexual addiction recovery. I think catholic church in US is called CR (celebrate recovery) or the church of the later day saints also as a program. These are really helpful and usually free. Most have donations but it's pretty inexpensive compared to counseling. Also if you are on the road a lot why not look up the areas you are going to to see if they have some kind of S 12 step program. Just suggestions buddy. I wish you well on your journey.