1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

has anyone heard of the deep state ? comment below if you have !

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by 19m, Apr 23, 2019.

1. 19m

19m Fapstronaut

let me know if you have !

2. EthanW.

EthanW. Fapstronaut

The "Deep State" is an offhanded way of designating a collection of political individuals and organizations so as to portray them as masters of field dissemination and mediatic manipulation, who themselves have an alleged aspiration to undermine freedom and liberty for this or that sociopolitically motivated purpose.

Personally, I think the entirety of the federal government is a "deep state" entity, entrenched in it's nepotistic, narcissistic corruption, and blinded by its absolute avowel of bribery and for-profit policy decisions. Every actor in Congress has the opportunity to take a mercenarial deal for their own benefit. And most have. They are all reminiscent of that Biblical affirmation: "There are none that are good, no not one."

3. 19m

19m Fapstronaut

yea do you know that satanic rituals that they do ? and they are also apart or are the illumidonkey i’m not gonna day the name so my account doesn’t be get banned but i hope you know what i mean by that . but they are also one of the secret organizations that supposedly run this world