1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

35 and Older Accountability Group

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by artifact, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Skins23

Skins23 Fapstronaut

I slipped and still trying to get back on board. Resetting my count. Dang!

Deleted Account and artifact like this.
  2. emanuel_free

emanuel_free Fapstronaut

Back to 0 for me. Sorry guys sad day. I’m not quitting, I’m not done fighting this!!

Deleted Account and artifact like this.
  3. Oscarito

Oscarito Fapstronaut

Hello everyone! I hope that we are all realizing our own strength. Tonight, out of habit, I picked up my laptop ready to be up to no good; however, a new habit of coming here first intervened and has successfully deterred me for now. So as it stands I am still putting in some hard work and getting results.

Good luck Y'all!

4. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

check in wednesday ! pmo have to go !

5. PolarOtter

PolarOtter Fapstronaut

It sounds as though the reboot process is working and you HAVE created new habits!

Deleted Account and Oscarito like this.
  6. discovery

discovery Fapstronaut

Hey everybody. I'm back. And unfortunately I fell off the wagon on Day 151. I had an extremely stressful work project, and, as much as I hate to admit it, the PMO fix helped me stay focused and calm enough on the project in order for it to be a success. It was a case of robbing Peter to pay Paul (as my mother always used to say). But, after the project ended, I could not get myself on track again. Work will still be crazy busy till the end of June, but I can't have PMO getting in the way of that. I was getting little sleep as it was during the project, and then even less because I had to get my PMO in. I will continue again with my goal of 6 days PMO free, 1 day allowed. It was working well before. If I can't stick to it, I may have to go the more traditional route again. But anyway, good to be back, and best of luck to all of you, my brothers and sisters.

control your life and artifact like this.
  7. emanuel_free

emanuel_free Fapstronaut

8. Circleinthesquare

Circleinthesquare Fapstronaut

Checking in after shitty couple of days. Feeling pretty crap at the moment. Lucky I'm very busy. Day 1.

artifact likes this.
  9. Hello warhead808, I have added you to our waiting list. We should have an opening within the next week or so. Watch your alerts, I will tag you.

control your life likes this.
  10. I was not able to update the ranking last night because of technical difficulties with the website. The site seems to be working fine now, I will update tonight.

11. fpybird1234

fpybird1234 Fapstronaut

sorry for the lateness, but checking in now.... no PMO!!!

artifact and discovery like this.
  12. Confirmed. Thanks brother!

artifact likes this.
  13. @warhead808 - we have an unexpected opening because a member has deleted their account. I have added you to the member ranking. Welcome to the group!

14. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

check in thursday !
    stay in the fight fellas!

15. PolarOtter

PolarOtter Fapstronaut

Checking in... no PMO and loving it!

16. Skins23

Skins23 Fapstronaut

Restarting today my slip turned into a relapse for a few days. Will check in later

17. fpybird1234

fpybird1234 Fapstronaut

checking in everyone, so far so good, a few urges, but getting better at handling them.

18. emanuel_free

emanuel_free Fapstronaut

19. Circleinthesquare

Circleinthesquare Fapstronaut