1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Coolyorky

Coolyorky Fapstronaut

Hahahaha

CoolBuddy7 and primordial-saiyan like this.
  2. Bascoal

Bascoal Fapstronaut

So I relapse. I lost my duel ;)

Will come again more strong...

3. Zen Mode

Zen Mode Temporarily Suspended

Day 3 now feeling unstoppable. Im hungry for a duel. I want to slay the beast @BeastBoyBalling

4. alfianlight

alfianlight Fapstronaut

i'm good. why can't i go to your profile page?

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  5. Last edited: Apr 24, 2019
    Bascoal and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  6. Last edited: Apr 24, 2019
    Zen Mode and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  7. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

I just felt like asking for help from all of you people. So, this is what's happening with me now. I have completed my schooling, and I haven't given my exams all that I could, which means I would score very mediocre marks, so, I decided to drop for a year, to learn well, and work hard to redo my examinations. I am right now on my holidays, but, I had planned to start learning this week, Still, I am always online, trying to watch new series, playing some sloppy football games on my phone, and going out to play football with my friends. I know it's my decision, I have to be stubborn and rigid in making decisions for myself and that I've to follow them. Anyways, I will still start learning today, without further ado, and I won't give myself anymore excuses. Here's the part I want to ask help for; I am on my holidays, I have not started learning yet, and even if I did, I would have a lot of free time. I tried juggling my free time between NoFap, playing on my mobile phone, Writing Journals, Working out, and all that. The thing is, even after doing all of that, I still have some free time, and while being bored, I kind of decide to surf the internet, and yesterday was one such day. I was just browsing, came across triggers, I instantaneously decided to Jerk-off. Now, if I am thinking of staying at home for a full year ahead now, I would have to learn to deal with my free time. So, I guess I wanted to know how you would deal with your free time, if you had an abundant amount of it ?
    I started writing journal only to discontinue it shortly from earlier this week, I stopped working out again for the millionth time this week (My body is in good shape, but, still it could be stronger if I worked out. I am skinny, but, it could still make me muscular so I try to do it. Fours years back, I used to do it everyday, and I was in a very good shape. Now, I am so lazy, anxious, depressed, and shitty. I don't feel like doing anything.), I re-installed that shitty game again for the billionth time on my phone. I don't really know where I am going with all of this Non-sense. Maybe I'm a ruined kid now. I could use some help. I don't know how to deal with my free time ! and More importantly, I don't know how to deal with boredom or less exciting stuff.

8. Hey there!
    @Saiyan123 Cool idea to fight a nofap duel. I wanna join!
    Good luck everyone

9. prince san

prince san Fapstronaut

Completed 4 days of no pmo and today day 5.

10. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

check in guys ! dont forget that our real enemy is pmo ,lets win against it !

alfianlight likes this.
  11. OscarMN

OscarMN Fapstronaut

12. OscarMN

OscarMN Fapstronaut

@Saiyan123 I want to participate , need an opponent

13. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

@Saiyan123 looks interesting. Mind if I hop in?

14. Zen Mode

Zen Mode Temporarily Suspended

primordial-saiyan and Jefe Rojo like this.
  15. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

16. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Checking in day 48 @Saiyan123 !
    If everything goes right, Saturday i ll have complete 50 days!!! Next goal to make this double! ;-) if you done this one time (means hold 50 days) why not to do this again (and again and again) everyone keep the good work! Supper optimistic today :-D

17. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

"Find yourself something to do , or the devil will find you job "
    Normally i start my day with a long walk in the forest , watching movies or making a thread here. Also improving my singing skills or reading nice book. Start making plans is helping

18. Glad to have you all joining, will set up duels :) Keep fighting strong!

Last edited: Apr 25, 2019
    CoolBuddy7 and control your life like this.